Chapter 4 - 3 years

It's been 3 years exposing the truth under the name of The Conspiracist or The X Project. The last 3 years, mostly our life was changed because we started to trust each other since the X project had become famous to exposed the truth about the government, but the X project still is unknown who worked in that organization. People believe that it's one of the government who trying to exposed almost everything, so it was named The Conspiracist like our code in the agency.

"Agent Lucy, Agent Lucas," Donovan looked at both of us sitting front of his desk for almost 2 minutes of silent and he looked around. "The Conspiracist seems to take it way too far." he said and we shocked our head.

"What do you mean too far?" I asked and he looked at me.

Suddenly Donovan asked us to talk about it outside and down to our office on the basement of the building. He sat on Fox desk while I stand up the shelfs behind Donovan and then Fox sat on the chair front the desk. 

"There's people after both us you, after us." He said looking at both of us intensely. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Remember the files I gave you on the day I took you to my office?" he said to me and I nodded slowly. "Well, their organization called, Blackish, called me about The Conspiracist." I looked shocked at Lucas that looked worried.

"What did they ask you?" I asked Donovan.

"They want us to investigate who's behind The Conspiracist, because there's secret about them inside those files you have that they doesn't want you to find out." He said looking at the shelfs behind me.

"So what should we do?" Lucas asked and Donovan stand up from the chair. 

"Find about it, and burn it down. Report to me as soon as you both finish burning those files." He said and he left off the office and me and Lucas looked at each other.

3 days later,

After spending the last 72 hours sitting on the basement of the CIA building trying to cover the truth behind The Conspiracist and to reveal the truth about Blackish organization. 

"Look I found it." Lucas said that sitting on his desk and I was on the floor cleaning the files back to 2 big boxes and quickly I stand up and headed towards him. 

"What is it?" I asked and he keep reading it and then moved to the next page, and the next page, and the next 7 pages. 

"It's a black government organization who know the secret behind those files." Lucas said pointing over the boxes of the files.

After we found out who is the Blackish, we make a copy of it and send to a friend to Lucas who's a very smart hacker to keep it on a disk, and then we burn all the files about Blackish and then we wrote a report about the investigation about The Conspiracist and told them that it was one of the government, but it still unknown who runs it or where they got the source. 

"Well seems we are fine for now." Donovan said standing up from Lucas desk chair and looked at me and Lucas that is standing beside him. 

"Now?" I asked confused and he turned over me.

"You know agent Lucy, you never know if they going to appear soon or now." Donovan said smiling a little and then left the room and me and Lucas looked at each other with him smirking.

"Busy after this?" He asked and I raised my left eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked and he looked at me smiling raising both his eyebrow.

"Just wondering if you want to have dinner or something." he asked and I smirked.

"You are asking me?" I said and he nodded yes quickly.

"But if you want to watch a baseball game I would appreciate it." And suddenly he shows 2 tickets of the Washington Nationals and Los Angeles Dodgers and I smirked.

"That would be even more lovely." I said and then we walked to the door and left the office to let the problem away by going on a baseball match rather sitting on our desk thinking about the danger we gonna face, let's just forget it, and have fun while we still have the chance.