chapter 3 - the beginning of the X Project

One year ago I was standing on the side of the street on my way back home, and the CIA assistant director walked towards me from the darkness and asked for my helped. In the end, I ended up working with the agency for the X project. It's a secret organization CIA created for searching the secret of the government that make it sound like chasing a conspiracy, but the X project was created to tell the truth and so no one knows about this secret organization except me, Lucas, and the assistant director. This organization is code, Conspiracist. So all the cases we worked are a very unmake sense conspiracy that really need to make us thinks more than twice, even ten times about it. I never believe on conspiracy, but I do believe that is something that covered the truth but instead it became a public lie.

Now since X project is on work again, we undercover as an FBI agent and also worked with agent Thomas Hill who only knew both of us CIA agents who undercover as an FBI agents to cover some cases for the federal bureau.

25th February, we got a call from agent Hill about something he said we would be so excited and wowed after we sees it. So we headed there right away and then we found something that accomplish the purpose of the X project since the beginning.

It was a secret underground found below a medium size house in the middle of nowhere in Virginia and the local police says the house was built around 1971 and the government claimed to owned the property around 1981 for some sort a secret hide out. The house was nearly touched by the owner, it's like the government built it and just left it there. But there was a door lead to underground, that's when it get more exciting.

"So who found this house?" I asked as me, Lucas, agent Hill and the sheriff walked into the house holding each flashlight while 3 polices waited outside.

"One of the police, we never knew this house existed not since 5 years ago. Because last time when we across this area, there was 3 men in suits in the area and there was 2 men in suits entering the house." The sheriff said and we looked around.

"Well spooky." Lucas said and then the sheriff walked towards the wood door on the corner of the house and there was something written there with a black marker and it didn't looked clearly in the dark and then I followed the sheriff behind left Lucas and agent Hill standing behind the front door.

"What is that written?" I asked and faced my lights closely to the writing, DO NOT ENTER. And the Lucas and agent Hill followed me behind and Lucas hold the door handle. "Open it." I said and the Lucas hold the door handle and push the door but I didn't open. The door is locked.

"Well how did you know it's a secret underground down this house?" Lucas asked to the sheriff.

"There's another way to get there. But I didn't know this door is locked, the police who went from the other way did get out from here. It's weird." The sheriff said.

"Where?" I asked.

So we went outside the house and the the police took us to the woods and then there was another house but it was smaller and the door is faced to the ground with a robe handle. We hold each their gun and flashlight, and the sheriff pulled the robe handle and then pointed his gun quickly inside as it was opened and the stairs to get down there pulled it self down. "Clear." The sheriff said and we waited as the stairs got to the ground.

Lucas went down first to make it clear, and then I followed, the sheriff, and lastly agent Hill. it was a long long underground and we was on the middle of nowhere.

"Which way should we go?" Agent hill asked.

"Well, me and Lucas will heading to the left, and you and sheriff head to the right." I said and they nodded and then Lucas walked beside me as agent Hill and the sheriff left heading to the left.