"What do you want?" Baekhyun asked with sincerity.

"Who's that guy? The new one." He asked

"That's Tao. I think you guys would get along great, he's Chinese too."

"Do you mind if I sit with you guys today?"

This question caught Baekhyun off guard, but he smiled softly," Sure Kris. I've been waiting for you to ask. None of us like to see you sit here alone. Throw your pride away and join us from now on, okay?"

Kris smiled," Okay."

Baekhyun stood up with Kris," and Kris you should smile more, it's nice."

"Thanks for the tip."

Baekhyun and Kris walked over to the table and Baekhyun cleared , unnecessarily getting the attention of his friends, because all eyes were already on him.

"Kris will be joining us from today on. Treat him as a friend okay? I know we all have some type of history with him.. but lets put it behind us okay? We're all friends from now on. Right, Kris?"

Kris nodded," Right, sorry for anything I ever did to you guys.."

Kyungsoo smiled and stood up throwing his hands in the air," Apology ACCEPTED YAYYY!"

Jongin tugged on Kyungsoo's shirt and laughed," Babe, sit down."

Kris took the only open seat next to Tao.

"Hi, I'm Kris."

"I've heard. I'm Tao."

"I've heard. So you're Chinese?"

"I sure am!"

Kris switched over to speaking Chinese," Cool, me too. I'm glad to have another Chinese student here. It gets lonely."

Tao smiled," Well Kris, I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship."

"Baekhyun wait, please."

Baekhyun stopped and glared at Chanyeol," What do you want."

"Just let me apologize.. for being that way yesterday."

"Why should I, even if I accept your apology you're still like everyone else, Chanyeol."

Baekhyun turned away and began to walk away from Chanyeol.

"Byun Baekhyun, this isn't fair! Now I didn't judge you before you told me your story, or after! You don't even know why I acted that way, you won't even let me explain myself!"

"Then explain!" He turned back around.

Chanyeol was silent," I... I can't I'm not ready yet... but Baekhyun trust me there is a reason I haven't told you yet, A good one. So please just trust me. Trust that I had a reason for acting that way yesterday."

"Why should I trust you when you can't trust me? When you can't even tell me why!"

Chanyeol sighed," I know you shouldn't... but Baekhyun I care about you, I've never liked someone this much.. So please just forgive me."

Baekhyun shook his head," I'll forgive you, but I'm not ready to be in a relationship with you. There isn't enough trust Chan, I need you to trust me, and I need to be able to trust you before we can have a relationship.

I... I understand.." Chanyeol hung his head low.

"Sorry, Chanyeol, but I'm leaving."

"Wait. Are you still going to see my sister this weekend?"

"I don't know.. I'll think about it."

--

Baekhyun spent that night texting Tao, they were making plans to hang out, and Baekhyun was glad, he needed something to take his mind off of Chanyeol.