Baekhyun didn't respond, he sat on one of the bleachers and sipped from his water bottle. This is what Sehun and Baehyun have always done, If they needed to talk they would wait until after gym class when everyone left so they could sit on the bleachers and have a full conversation without interuptions.

"Baek, please tell me I didn't cause you to fight."

"We started dating two days ago.." Baekhyun answered sadly.

"Baek that's great. Why'd you fight then?"

"I think we broke up yesterday." Baekhyun gave a sad laugh.

"But whyyyyy, baekhyun?"

"We both heard you say you liked me, Chanyeol got jealous- or mad- or I don't know something... and he told me not to talk to you. Accused that I'd leave him. I told him you were my best friend, you've been here for me longer than he has and you're not going anywhere.. He didn't like that. He tried to say that I would cheat on him..."

Sehun sighed into his hands and leaned his elbows onto his knees," Baekhyun, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to come between you too, I never wanted that- Okay, maybe I did at first, but it was a fleeting thought. I want you to be happy."

"I know. I'd never blame this on you. It's just that-" Baekhyun felt his eyes start to water, he tried to choke it down and continued to speak," It's just he knows... He knows about my past with cheating, controlling men. How could he say those things to me? How could he..." Baekhyun broke down and began to cry again. Sehun pulled him into a hug and rubbed circles into his back.

"It'll be okay, Baekhyun. If he really likes you he will understand what he did wrong, he will apologize, he will try to fix what he did at all costs. Just wait a little while."

"Thanks, Sehun. You're really the best."

"I know." Sehun smirked.

"So Tao to end our tour, this is where we eat lunch. You can eat with us! We don't bite!" Baekhyun laughed.

Tao glanced over and saw a guy eating by himself; He wondered how such a handsome man could be alone.

"Who is that?" Tao said pointing in the direction of the man.

"Oh... That's Kris. He's a bully... but I don't think he's a bad guy.. just insecure."

"Him? Insecure? He's absolutely-"

"Baekhyun! Tao! Over here!" Kyungsoo yelled waving his arms.

Kris' eyebrows pushed together as he looked up from the book that he was reading. He glanced around until his eyes locked on Tao's.

"Tao? Are you all right? You're blushing."

Tao cleared ," Are not." Tao didn't take his eyes away from Kris'.

Baekhyun glanced over to where Tao was looking," Ohhhhh, I see what's happening here. Go talk to him."

"I don't need you to tell me that." Tao finally broke away from Kris' eyes, and blushed deeper.

The two boys walked over to the full table and began conversing with the others.

Baekhyun kept feeling something hit his back. Thunk, thunk, one after another. Baekhyun turned around, annoyed to find someone had been tossing grapes at him. He looked up to see it was Kris. Kris motioned for Baekhyun to come over to him.

Baekhyun sighed and got up from the table," Guys I'll be right back.."

Everyone watched in silenced horror as Baekhyun walked over to Kris' table and sat down.