"Yeah, I moved to Korea two weeks ago, today is my first day here."

"That's awesome! Do you want me to show youaround later?" Baekhyun' offered.

"That'd be great! Thanks!"

"Who are you?" Chanyeol asked bitterly.

Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol.

"I'm Tao, and I'm assuming you're the friend that made Baekhyun cry." Tao said with an unamused tone.

That shut Chanyeol up, he crossed his arms and tried to look tough but you could see the regret in his eyes. He regretted treated Baekhyun that way, Baekhyun could see it, but he wasn't ready to forgive him just yet.

"Tao these are my best friends. Sehun and Kyungsoo. This is Jongin, Kyungsoo's.. Kyungsoo's ah..."

"He's my boyfriend." Kyungsoo proudly announced.

Baekhyun smiled and turned back to Tao," Guys this is Tao. I met him last night and he offered to take me home so be nice to him."

Kyungsoo waved with both hands, then looked around and whispered," Hey... you better get inside before someone notices you're new."

"Why?"

"Let's just hurry inside. Everyone began to walk towards the school's main doors but Chanyeol stopped Baekhyun," Baekhyun... We need to talk about this."

"There's nothing to talk about Park Chanyeol, so leave me alone."

With that Chanyeol was left staring at Baekhyun as he walked away.

--

"So Baekhyun you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah I did. See last night-"

"Oh last night. Yeah what happened? I was um.. over at Luhan's and we heard you guys arguing."

"Sehun, I know what you were doing at Luhan's."

"O-oh."

"And I know why you're doing it too. Sehun... Why didn't you just tell me you had a crush on me earlier?"

Sehun was taken aback," I-I mean no- I don't- where did you- I never- psht! What?" Sehun tried to laugh it off.

"Sehun I heard you say it. I heard you say you're sleeping with Luhan to get over me with your own mouth."

Sehun opened to object but sighed," I was going to tell you, I was so close to asking you out on a date but then that stupid Chanyeol guy showed up. I saw the way you looked at him.. Even when he was being a complete to you. I was jealous. I mean... I loved you all this time, why could you just see my heart... I was hurt.. but I accept it. I'm not going to try and break you are Chanyeol up, or any dramatic thing like that. I see how happy he makes you, you haven't really smiled like that in a long time, Baek.. I won't take that away from you."

"But if you had just told me sooner I might of.. I mean I could of lov-"

"God, please Baekhyun don't do that to me. I know what you're trying to say, I know you're trying to make me feel better, but it you say those words to me I'm going to hate myself for the rest of my life. So just don't okay?"

Baekhyun nodded solemnly," I'm sorry." There was a short pause before Baekhyun did a 90 degree bow," I'm sorry Sehun, but I can not accept your feelings... I like Chanyeol. I'm really sorry."

Sehun chuckeld and ruffled Baekhyun's hair," I know Baek. It's okay. I'm already getting over it. Wait- this doesn't have anything to do with you and Chanyeol last night, does it?"