#24 - Make a Miracle Happen

Kanon

-----------------------------------------

Make a Miracle happen

-Kiseki wo Okoe-

-----------------------------------------

------------------------------------☆~

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW, VOTE AND COMMENT DESU~

------------------------------------☆~

When I step through the door a small bell rings announcing a visitor for the shop. Kazahaya-san, it's keeper, looks up at me and smiles kindly.

'It's been a while, Len-kun.' He says as he makes his way towards me. I nod back at him.

Kazahaya, or Kazahaya-san, is a tall man. I have to look up to see his face when he's standing close. He's a kind soul, that is known for housing homeless children in the shop, that work for him and in return have a place to sleep.

He's wearing a set of clothes I'm familiar with. He calls it his "working-attire". A simple loose shirt with long loose falling sleeves, a single stripe close to the wrists and underside of it, and a single button close to his neck, which he always leaves open. Then slightly baggy black trousers, and buckled boots underneath them.

Around his neck is some sort of collar, a little like mine, but this one is completely white.

His long black hair falls over his shoulders and back like rippling over water. He's quite a sight to behold.

There is however one thing that makes him stand out. Kazahaya-san is spastic. He can be fine one moment and start trashing with his arms the next, which is the reason many people stay out of his way in fear of getting themselves hurt.

It's not uncommon for Kazahaya, or, as he is dubbed by some ex-customers, Spazahaya, to suddenly hit you if you stand too close. He finds it horrible, and always appologizes, but he can't help it. And not that many understand.

He smiles at me when he's standing in front of me.

'I take it you heard the request at the bar on your way here?' He says, and I nod.

'Madam Joan asked me to inform you that "your request is fulfilled and you will receive your payment in two days time." ' I tell him, to which he nods, his crimson eyes thoughtful.

'What can I help you with, Kazahaya-san?' I then proceed to ask the man, who blinks rapidly a few times, to which I immediately drop to my knees. Just in time too. When he finally stops trashing with his arm I stand back up as he steps back a little.

'Sorry.' He mutters to which I shake my head.

'It's fine. I'm alright. Now what's the problem?'

'We have a customer that refuses to leave.' He sighs, pointing to the counter to his left.

'She won't even let me close enough to give her things to eat, and if she doesn't start eating soon I'm afraid she won't make it another few days. If you could, play something for her, then, maybe...'

'Alright, I'll think of a song, but I want to see your customer first.'

He sighs and lets me walk past him towards the counter, then behind it. When I'm close enough I sit down.

Short hazel hair, falling along the left side of her face to her chin, but longer on the other. It hides the ice behind them, cold blue.

lIt's a girl, barely past her 7th year, wearing a short white dress, torn and cut in random places. Her feet are bare, and he frame shakes slightly under my gaze.