#4 - Get Ready!

Kanon

----------------------------------------

Get Ready!

-----------------------------------------

------------------------------------☆~

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW, VOTE AND COMMENT DESU~

------------------------------------☆~

'Well then, who's the next 'f ya?' Skeiliah asks pointing at us with a questioning look.

'That would be me m'am.' Usagi says politely.

'Call me Skeiliah, love. I hate 't when ya call me pretty names, if ya know what I mean...'

That's what's so cofusing about Skeiliah. She can't speak normally. She shorts in many words and always uses "ya" and "ya'll" instead of "you". If you ask me, it's really anoying. If you can talk, then talk normally. That's what I think anyway...

It takes a while before Usagi is done changing into her new "battle-proof" attire. In her case that means nothing more than a long dress-like shirt made of strong (but very comfortable by the looks of it) material matched with a black bermuda-pants and a set of good shoes. We can't afford heavy armor or expensive weapons yet... so a simple bronze sword will have to do.

Then there's a bag for her medicine and she's all set up.

And that for a total of 1000 silver Tsu.

We've got 6000 silver Tsu to spent for the entire guilt. Which means a 1000 will have to do for each of us, and then we've got a 1000 Tsu left to get ourselves some food and medicine. 'Cuz we're gonna need those as well.

Bakaito and Rinka are both done as well. They both wear similar clothing, strong, but lightweight. Bakaito's shoes are a bit less armored then Rinka's, but that's because he had to buy this expensive silver longsword, saying he won't fight with anything "less good to handle". I guess we shouldn't argue, he got to a total of a 1000 as well.

Rinka's got a bronze sword herself as well, to save up some Tsu for a steel shield she wanted. "I'm a protector after all..." she said, "what good could a protector be without a decent shield!" I hope she's right, but is was a 1000 Tsu anyway.

Next up is Ritsu.

'Oi, if it ain't Ritsu. What can I fix ya with my dear?'

At that Ritsu starts pointing at the racks. It seems he already knew what he wanted. It's mostly lightweight, almost unarmored clothing.

'Ya sure? 'T doesn't look like it'll do ya an' good...'

He just nods. I think I know what he is trying to get himself. His fighting-style is mainly focused on him being swift and forces him to be agile, he needs loose and lightweight clothing to be able to keep his speed just right. He's actually thought about this set-up.

Then, a simple but strong bow, a set of arrows and a hold to keep them in makes the list complete. He's ready.

A 1000 silver Tsu it is...

But here comes the trouble. Now it's my turn.

As soon as she turns to me her first smiling face turns dark. I know she doesn't like me, and it's obvious that it is the same in reverse. I really, honestly, cannot stand that woman.

And have I told you yet? She's a half raven too. Geez, I hate birds, all thanks to her...

'And then there's you.' She states. 'What rank are ya in again?'