Im in Blue Exorcist?!?!

You were on your way home from the job you just completed, right now you were jumping from roof to roof, quick as a shadow. Ironic really because the feds knew you as Shadow, yup you were the Shadow, billionaire assassin, never caught too. People thought you were heartless and emotionless, but they were wrong, you're just good at hiding your emotions. You stopped for a second and took out your phone, yeah it was risky having it, but you made it so it was untraceable. You sent a text message to your client saying the job was finished. No more than a minute later, you got a notification saying $100,000 was now added to your bank account. It was now time to head to your house, which was a mansion. When you got there you decided you wanted to relax so you had along hot shower, using your favorite vanilla shampoo and conditioner, then used your apple-cinnamon body wash. After the shower you sat down on the couch in the movie room. It had 2 big leather couches and a few reclining chairs with blankets. You grabbed a blanket threw it on the couch that was directly facing the wall mounted flat screen TV. You walked toward the snack bar, it had a counter top with cabinets underneath. It had a popcorn machine and 2 mini fridges, labeled drinks and cold snacks (like ice cream, cream-puffs, etc.).you made some popcorn and took a (favorite drink) out of the fridge. You headed back to the couch and sat down, put the blanket on you and set the snacks beside you. You turned on the TV and decided to watch Blue Exorcist. You decided on re-watching the series so you chose episode 1 of season 1. The theme just started when the screen turned black. You got up and walked closer to investigate you were right in front the the screen, when suddenly the screen turned bright white, soon the light got to bright so you closed your eyes, bad idea. Suddenly it felt like you were being sucked into a vacuum, you felt that feeling for about 5 seconds until instead you felt like you were falling. With your eyes still closed you landed on something hard. You opened your eyes to see a ceiling that wasn't your white ceiling, this ceiling was a pastel pink.
"who are you?~" you heard a voice say. You quickly stood up and pulled out your pistol that you always keep on you, even when your sleeping. Your body was turned to the voice and guess who sat there. Mephisto Pheles, Demon King of Time, character from Blue Exorcist. Does this mean I'm in the World of Blue Exorcist?