Chapter 17

Raegan's POV

I saw a car coming so I quickly grabbed Justin and pulled him out of the way. Thank god we were both okay.
"Justin we need to go, now." I say grabbing Justin's hand.
"You're right, let's go." He replies.
We were almost at my house, I saw my dad's car wich was surprising since I don't see him alot. We walked inside to see both of my parent's standing in the kitchen with a computer in front of them.
"What's going on mom?" I ask. She replies with a simple sigh and turns the computer towards us, it was the video. Great. I look over to Justin putting his hoodie over his face, I rub the back of my neck nervously.
"I'm going upstairs.." I say.
"Me too..." Says Justin.
"Rae-" "Leave him.." Says my mom.
We get upstairs to my room and I flop onto my bed, I look to Justin who was laying beside me.
"I'm sorry babe" I say with a sigh.
"It's not your fault." He says. He moves over and puts his arm over my chest, he leans in and we have a passionate kiss. I pull away and cradle him in my arms. We lay there for a while, I turn on a movie so we could sit and relax.
"Babe, I love you.." Says Justin
"Awe, baby. I love you more.." I say.
"That's impossible" He says.
We look to the TV and we continue watching the movie. Justin leans his head on my chest and I start to play with his hair gently. He looks up at me and gives me a very passionate kiss, he pushes me over so I'm laying down on the bed. I pull him on top of me and deepen the kiss, i felt really happy with Justin with me. I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance, I couldn't be any happier right here and right now. All of a sudden my parents and Justin's parents walk in...

                          Justin's POV

"We have some news..." Says my dad.
"What is it?" I ask leaning up.
"We don't know how to tell you this but....

(Sorry for the short chapter guys, I'm just super tired and stressed. I still hope y'all enjoy, ily guys❤)