A lie has been told..

Reagan's POV

It's been half a year now and Justin and I have been having the perfect life. Justin was done recovery last month from surgery and he's so happy.
"Baby..wake up.." Says a faint voice, I wake up straight away, knowing it was Justin.
"I'm awake, I'm awake.." I say as I turn my head to see Justin shirtless on the bed, I look down and realize he only had boxers on.
"It was hot in here last night, or maybe it was just your breathe on me and your warm chest rubbing against me"
I look down and I see that I have no shirt on. "Oh.yeah. What happened last night?" I asked.
"You fricked me" I hear Justin say.
My eyes open wide and I blush, 'great, I'm fucking red as a tomato' I said to myself, Justin heard.
"Yeah, you are. Considering it was a joke, haha, got you good!" Says Justin laughing. "We went to a party, you said you had to go to the bathroom after like an hour or two, I found you barfing your insides out. I brought you home, I wasn't drunk" he added.
'Goddammit, I remember last night. I wasn't drunk, I was faking. I made a mistake, what am I gonna tell Justin..?' I said in my head.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go to my mom's cafe? She invited over, it's freeeee!" Says Justin in a tone wich is cute af.
"Yeah sure, let's go." I said. "Go take a shower first, I'll take one after." I added.

                         -Time Skip-
                      ~No one's POV~

Justin and Raegan head to the cafe, it's about five minutes from Jay's house so they walked. As they walked in his mom had a table set up for them, she asked what they wanted.
"Can I have a breakfast burrito, mum?" Asks Justin.
"I'll have the same, Mrs Blake." Says Raegan in a lower, sadder tone. Justin looks confused and asks what's wrong. He replied with "nothing" just the word nothing. So I just looked at him and then ate. Afterwards, while we were eating then I heard a beep, Raegan wouldn't open it so I did. I opened up texts.

It was from a girl name 'Tiffany' she said:
- "Can we have another night like last month and the month before? I had so much fun😘👅👄"
I slammed down Reagan's phone and I rushed out the door of the shop. Raegan looked at his phone and noticed the text.
"What have I done..?" He said quietly

                       Justin's POV

As soon as I saw that text, I ran out and I didn't look back. I was holding back the tears, until I collapsed on the floor as soon I opened my front door, I left it wide open, not caring of people look or react.
"I can't believe I fell for him...I knew this would happen to me someday but I didn't expect it to be with Raegan, my one love..." I started balling.

                      Reagan's POV

I ran as fast as I could after him but I- he just wouldn't stop. I arrived at his house, noticing the door wide open. I walk up to him and touch his shoulder, he gets up and goes to his room, I follow.
"Baby, I'm sorry. Please..." I say softly as I enter his room with him.
"You're sorry?!? You cheated on me, you weren't even drunk at the time!" He yells.
"Well, I'm sorry that you weren't able to do anything with me! You were sitting down and talking at the party, you couldn't do anything. So she invited me to the bathroom, she seduced me and I'm so so so sorry!" I say trying to hold back tears.
"Well, then why don't you go see your seductive girlfriend if she means that much to you, it's like you don't want me anymore!" He busted back.
"Maybe I don't want you! Maybe I do want her! I'll go right now! I said and realized Justin's head go down."Justin, I-"
"No! You know what? Just go! Go then, I'm not keeping our from going!" He yelled. "But-" I couldn't finish my sentence as he pushed me out of his room and slammed the door, I went to the couch, cussing and yelling. "WHY DID I FUCKING DO THIS?! I SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH HIM!" I yelled and grabbed a couch pillow to cry into.

                        Justin's POV

I could hear Raegan yelling, cussing, crying and hitting the couch. All I did was cry, I couldn't stop. I was breathing heavily and I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it.
"WHYYYY?!?"
I took my face out of the pillow, my face was burning with tears. So I got up, opened my door and ran to the bathroom avoiding eye contact with Raegan but he obviously seemed to notice as he rose his head.

(WARNING: HUGE TRIGGER WARNING)

"I can't take this anymore, the person I loved cheated on me. I have nothing now..." Justin said, turning on the sink so Raegan couldn't hear the pain. I grabbed a pair of scissors, I hesitated but then I just slit the tip of the scissors down my arm and yelled all the things I had to let  out. "I hate myself!  I hate my body! I hate my face! I hate my chest! Every time I said something, I cut and cut.."I HATE MY LIFE" That's when it happened, I collapsed on the floor, all I did was cry. I had cuts on both of my arms.

                         Reagan's POV

I heard the sink go on and then muffled sounds, probably Justin crying. I sat down, pulling on my hair my face was red and I could barely breath. After a few moments I heard a loud noise and then a bang, my head started ringing. My head was pounding at the thought of what just happened. I ran to the bathroom after day began hitting the bathroom door harder than ever.
"JUSTIN! OPEN THE DOOR NOW! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! I'M SORRY AND I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING OR ANYONE! JUST OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled, my lungs hurting from all the yelling.
I heard crying and I couldn't take it. I ran to the garage and grabbed a crowbar, I shoved it in the door crack and it popped open.

                        Justin's POV

I hold the pills in my hand as Raegan runs in, he stops and stares at me. I cry, I was mentally unable to walk. He started crying as he sat down on his knees with his face in his hands.
"I-i-im s-s-s-so s-sorry, J-Just-i-in..I'm so s-sorry.." I watched him cry and sit there, I didn't feel anything I felt like I was drifting off.
"I-it will be all o-over in a minute n-now.." I said holding the pills near my lips.
"No! Please J-Justin, I-i can't live without y-you..!" He shouted as he cried.
He moved closing putting his hand over mine and dumping the pills into his hand and throwing them out. Raegan crawls up to me and takes my arms.
"I did this to you...I made you do this.." he cried out.
I grabbed on to his neck, "No, you didn't..". I lifted up his chin and kissed him weakly. He lifted me up and set my down on the counter, he started to clean my cuts.
Some desperate chick seducing me shouldn't bother you-" Those words made me tear up. "-but I'll always love you more than anyone in the whole entire world, I'll always protect you, hug you, kiss you, sit with you and make love to you, no.matter.what" He says leaning in to kiss me. He picks me up and brings me to my room, I decided to take the lead. I flip over so I'm on top now, I start kissing his neck softly looking for his weak spot. He suddenly hits the spot, right in the middle of his neck and collar bone.
"Aarg... Justin...." moans Raegan
"Shh, I've got you.." Says Justin, putting his finger on Reagan's lips.
Justin hears Reagan's moan and thinks it's time for Raegan to get a hickey, Justin kisses and sucks on Reagan's weak spot and gives him a noticeable hickey.

(This was a longggggg chapter but I hope you enjoyed, see ya guys!)