To Justin's

Reagan's POV

Tomorrow is Justin's bottom surgery.
It's 8pm and and Raegan and Kale are  going to see Justin, Raegan gets a text from Justin.

J- Justin, R- Raegan

J- "Hey babe, I wish you were here. I'm so scared for tomorrow and I need my babeh😩💕"
R- "I wish I was there too, I need to hold you" replies Raegan smiling at the fact he's gonna see Justin soon.
J- "Same, but long distance sucks. I'll still love u no mater what😙❤"
R- "I'm glad to hear that, I'll love you forever"
J- "Glad we figured that out😏"
R- "Haha, well I gtg. Sorry, ilysm baby boy."
J- "Ily too, bye babeh"

Raegan shuts off his phone as he gets on the plane with Kale.
"Dude, I'm so excited." Says Raegan as they sit on their seats.
"HEEELLLLLL YEAAAAHHH!" Yells Kale
"Shut the fuck up, dude. You're not allowed to yell, people are staring now." Says Raegan as he punches Kale's shoulder.

                ---------Time Skip---------

Raegan and Kale arrive at the airport and wait for Damon to come and pick them up. Damon gets here right on time and they run towards each other and lock hugs.

             ~~~Another time skip~~~

It's curently 5am and Raegan takes Damon's phone and texts Justin, pretending to be Damon.

D- Raegan, J- Justin

D- "Yo, I'm coming to pick you up. You ready, bro?"
J- "Yeah, but I'm super nervous. I was just thinking about Raegan, I wish he was here"
Raegan blushed and heard Kale in the background:
"Oooooh.....someone's blushing"
"Shut up, Kale or I swear.." Says Raegan in a deeper tone
"Ok daddy! (No need to a bitch about if though)" mumbles Kale.

                (Back to the texting)
                      ~Raegans POV~

D- "I know, bro. He probably wishes he was here too"
J- "Yeah..oh I see you!"
I sink down into the seat so Justin doesn't see me, I see him get in the car and I have the biggest urge to kiss him. I couldn't hold it back anymore, I stand up and kiss his neck.
"What the- OH MY GOD RAEGAN!" Says Justin scared but happy.
"Hey baby boy, miss me?" I say teasingly
"Of course! Can you stop the car quick, Damon?" Says Justin eagerly
"But-" Damon gets cut off by Justin
"- Just do it!" Justin hops in the back seat and tells Kale he can take the front.
"Woah, that was fast, what-" I get interrupted by Justin kissing me deeply. I break the kiss and put Justin and my seat belt on and continue.
"Do we go?" Asks Damon and Kale, trying not to interrupt the kiss. Raegan swings his hand.
"Yup, go." Says Kale.