Why..?

Justin's POV
                   TRIGGER WARNING

Raegan was in the shower and as he was getting out I felt warm hands pick me up, I could feel the cold air outside as he ran out with me. I could hear Raegan's desperate voice yell in the distance and I started tearing up, I look up and it was a guy with a mask, I couldn't see any of his facial features. He brought me into a dark room and then I felt a fist go right into my the side of my face, I could feel the blood drip down my cheek and then run down my neck, I felt another punch on the right side of my face now, it was right underneath my eye, I yelled in pain.
"P-p-please sto-op...." I say sobbing.
He didn't say anything, he just got on top of me and punched me in the nose, I felt pain run through my body and it stung. He grabbed me by my neck and threw me on a chair, he pulled my hair and I screamed.
"PLEASE STOP, WHAT DID I EVER DO?!?" I yell, balling and sobbing. My face felt like it was swollen, it burned so much. The figure punched me in the stomach and then pushed me off the chair, I hit my head and I went unconscious...

                       Raegan's POV

I got a text so I went and checked my phone, it was a message from Justin! I opened it:
J- Hey Raegan, I'll be back soon.😘
R- What do you mean? Why'd you leave?🤔
J- Oh, I'm not Justin😊
R- Who are you and where is Justin?!?!?
J- Well I'm your worst nightmare and Justin is with me. Well not exactly ☺
R- Please don't hurt him
J- Too late🤗 He's unconscious
R- I'll pay you whatever you want
J- Ok, come to Rosewood Avenue at 10:30, bring money

I turn off my phone and pull my hair, i yell and scream to myself.
"HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID?!?!? THIS IS MY FUCKING FAULT, WHY??!?! I SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH HIM, NO, WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT RIGHT IN THE MORNING!!!!" I yell, I fall on the bed and I start crying. I've never been so disappointed with myself in my whole life. I put my face into my pillow and cry myself to sleep.

                        Justin's POV

I wake up with my arms and legs tied to a wooden chair, I felt the cuts and bruises on my face sting. I wanted Raegan, suddenly I feel hands on my face, it was Raegan.
"Babe, is that you?" I say
There was no response, just a blank face. It wasn't Raegan because at one point I snapped out of it and saw the man again, I couldn't breath, I looked down knowing what was going to happen to me. He untied me and then picked me up, he tied me up but with my arms spread wide open, I knew what was coming. He pulled out a knife and then a rag, he tied the rag around my mouth and then slowly started to move the knife around my body  slowly and then he did it. A few cuts later I was crying in pain, I could barely breath , I heard voices in my head.. I couldn't take it anymore, my head started drooping down and I went unconscious again.

                        Raegan's POV

It was 10:00, I went and got dressed. I hoped into my car and drove off. About 20 minutes later I got there, I checked my messages to see if the man was here, I was in my car with the doors locked, I was scared, not for me but for Justin. It arrived to 10:30 and I got out of the car, I walked inside the huge dark farm looking building and I looked over to see Justin sitting on the floor with his mouth and arms tied up. I run over.
"Justin! Baby are you okay?!!?" I yell running in, I hear Justin mumble and then I feel someone push me.
"I have your money.." I say staring into the man's eyes.
"I don't want your money, I'll trade you for the boy." He said with a smirk, he had a deep voice. I was frightened.
"You have a deal, just don't hurt Justin.." I say, staring into Justin's eyes.
The man walks over and unties Justin, he runs over to me and hugs me.
"You better say goodbye quick, he's not gonna be here for long." The man said smiling.
The man runs over and stabs Raegan in the back, his phone goes sliding across the room. I quickly grab it and contact the police, they come as quick as possible. As they arrive, the man is grabbing his stuff. I look at Raegan as he starts to drift away.
I yell his name many times but no response.

                       Raegan's POV

I start to drift away, I could feel it. Everything was getting dark, I was dying and I knew it.
"Raegan! Stay with me please..! Raegan, baby please....it's me Justin! Don't leave me, please don't le-"
And that's when it all went dark, I felt nothing. I felt peace, but I felt sadness..

(Ok guys, so I know this was a HORRIBLE chapter but PLEASE don't hate on me. I do not wish this apon them and I know some of you are mad but understand that this is a story and this will NEVER happen. Stay tuned, also 2 chapters in one day, WOW!)