Forgiven..

Justin's POV

Raegan layed beside me facing the wall, I could tell something was wrong. So, I asked him.
"Babe? Are you okay..?" I asked
"Yeah, just thinking about stuff." He said with no emotion.
"Like what?" I asked confused
"It's really not something important Justin, you trust me, right?" He says with a convincing look. Of course I said yes.
"Well, then. Why don't you get some sleep? It's only 7am." He said tiredly.
"Fine, ok" I pull down my pants and take off my sweatshirt, I could tell Raegan was looking at me.

Reagan's POV

'Damn, I love him so much and I know he loves me. But I just feel so bad for what I did a few weeks ago, Justin forgot about it but I didn't. It haunted me whenever I saw his arms, I just wanna hug and cuddle him but will he push me away? We'll see right now.'
I grab Justin's waist and I cuddle him, he moves and looks the other way. Suddenly, I start hearing light snores and I realize he's sleeping. I just stare at him, he's perfect. I wanted his body, I wanted HIM right now. So then, I gently flop his body over so he's facing me, I gently kiss his soft innocent lips. They're so smooth, I wanna touch them. I play with his hair and touch our noses together, once in a while I kiss his neck and abs but he's fast asleep so he doesn't notice. I kissed him one last time and then I closed my eyes.

Justin's POV
~I was having a dream, a
flashback of when I met my
Baby~

So, I was doing a broadcast and then I got two notifications:
<razzlez_beast>, wants to talk to you! <razzlez_beast>, thinks you're cute!
After my broadcast, I got a message on musical.ly from RazzlezBeast. 'Who is this guy?' I asked myself
I opened the text:
R- Hey, my name is Raegan and I think you're kinda cute, I know it's weird. I'm also a trans ftm!☺
J- Oh hey, I'm Justin as you already know. And it's cool to know that there are other trans guys on here
R- How about I give you my number and we text there?
J- Sure!
R- 443-475-7294 (fake)
J- Thanks😊
A few days of texting later, I decided I needed to tell him how I felt
I go on the messages and get a text from Raegan.
R- Can I ask you something?
J- Yeah, can I ask you something too?
R- Ok, 3
J- 2
R & J- 1!!
R- I'm in love with you and I always have been, will you be my boyfriend?😍
J- I have a big crush on you and I wanted to know if you wanted to be my boyfriend?😳
R- Omg, yes yes yes! I'll be your boyfriend!
J- YASS! I'll be your boyfriend and grind on you when I meet you😏😘
R- Yes please, daddy
I change his name to, My Babeehh ❤ and Raegan changed my name to, Ma Babeh 😋

~Flashback ended~

I wake up and look at Raegan, I smile, get up and head to the washroom. I lift up my sleeves, I feel so disappointed in myself for cutting my arms. It hurts Raegan to see them, I can tell he gets really sad and depressed. I put peroxide on them and I let out a light scream of pain.

                       Reagan's POV

I hear a faded scream, it wasn't that loud. I got up and I ran to the bathroom, opening the door quickly.
"I'm just cleaning them." I hear Justin say, not looking at me.
"Thank god, I thought out were doing something different.." I say worried.
"Oh, that. No, I stopped doing that." Says Justin quietly.
"Ok, good" I say
"I wanted to ask you something.." I hear him say in a lower voice
"What is it, baby boy?" I say worried..
"Why did you chose me over all those other boys and girls who wanted you, almost more than I did..." I hear him say with his sweater in his face.
"Um.." I couldn't say anything, those words made me feel week. As soon as a that question circled around in my head as I replied: "Justin.. I already told you why, I love you more than anyone or anything that'll ever show up in my life. You changed me, you helped me find my true self and I love you for that.."

                        Justin's POV

I tear up to what Raegan said, he hugs me, tight. I hug him back and stuff my face into his chest. We stay like that for about five minutes and then we break the hug, Raegan kisses me on the forehead and picks me up.
"Hey, what are you doingggggg?" I say, confused.
"Making you feel better" I hear him say.
"Are you gonna frick me?" I ask quietly and silently.
"No, but better. You'll love it." Says Raegan.
He lays me down on the bed and undresses me.
"Raegaannnn, what are you doing?" I ask curiously.
Of course he doesn't reply but undresses himself. We are both in our boxers, Raegan grins and I tell him he looks like an idiot. Then, he jumps on me, he kisses my neck furiously, I couldn't do anything but moan. He goes up to my chin, then to my chin, until he reaches my lips. He smashes our lips together and managed to get his tongue in, I couldn't help it. I flipped over on top of him and kissed him, I was bitting and licking his lips, I was teasing him. About twenty minutes of making out later, we decide to put on a song, of course it was Ride by SoMo.

It got to my favorite part and I get on top of Raegan, he looks at me, I look at him and smile, bitting my lip. The chorus starting playing and I started grinding on Raegan, he looked surprised at first but then he went with it. Afterwards, when the chorus played again, Raegan grabbed me and he became the top, he grinder on me. A couple hours of grinding and making out, we fell asleep, holding eachother as we slept. This was the best day ever.