A New Life

Raegan's POV

Wow, this has been a long quiet drive. Justin hasn't talked much, he said a few things like:
"This is gonna be fun...", "What are we gonna do?" and "How long am I staying?".

I didn't say much either because I knew how sad Justin was leaving his parents, i felt bad for him. I ended up getting tired so we stopped at a motel, Justin was asleep in the car. I had to wake him up, so i did. He moaned and yawned, he was so adorable when he did that.

"Justin, wake up. We're at a motel, come on" I say

"Ok, i'm coming. I'm sick of being in the car." He says tiredly as we walk in. I walk up to the desk and there's an old man looking at a book, i clear my throat and he hands me keys to room 6. I thank him and go to our room, it was surprisingly nice. Justin walks in and flops onto the bed, he opened his phone and checked his social medias. I go back to the car to grab a bag of our clothes and then i hear Justin yell my name.

"Raegan? You coming back soon!?" says Justin

"Yeah, be there in a second, babe!" i yell back, quickly grabbing the stuff. I open the door and Justin is laying on the bed topless, i look at him confused as he smiles at me, obviously i smile back and walk towards him.

   !!!!!!!!!!MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, SKIP IF AHEAD INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Justin's POV

Raegan walks towards me and kisses me softly, i feel his arms wrap around me and i feel safe. He picks me up, not breaking the kiss and sets me down so he's on top of me. He bites and then licks my bottom lip, i let him slip his tongue in my mouth and i moan. He goes down to my neck and kisses my softly, I moan more.

"Rae-Raega-a-an... O-oh..." I moan

"Let it all out..." He says, "Oh, and call me daddy.." He says whispering in my ear. He moves down to my pecks and licks them, he moves down more to my stomach. He's given me at least 8 or 9 hickeys from my neck to my stomach, he slowly pulls down my pants so he can kiss my hipbones. I decide that i don't wanna be bottom so i flip Raegan over so i'm top, i take off his shirt and then his pants, he looks at me surprised but i don't care. I didn't want to waste time so i slip down his boxers.

"Justin? Are you ready, you've never done this." says Raegan

"I'm ready.." i say

                      -----Time skip-----

                        Raegan's POV

I wake up and look at Justin, he's never done what he did last night in his whole life. To be honest, it felt pretty good. I get up, grab a towel and some clothes so i can get in the shower. When i get i the shower all i can think of is Justin, i love him so much and i'd do anything for him. I get out of the shower and start to dry my hair, i put on my boxers and then i hear a scream, it was Justin!

"Justin!?! Is that you?!?!" i say running out of the washroom shirtless, i notice the door open and i run to it. I notice Justin's beanie on the ground and I run to it, i pick it up and look into the distance.

"JUSTIN?!?!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

(I'm sorry but i'm gonna have to end it there so i can do homework. I jumped the sexual part cuz most people don't like smut stuff. Ill be uploading tomorrow so stay tuned!!!! <3)