Is this love true love?

Raegan's POV

Me and Justin were doing homework together in the library, he would look at me every once in a while and bite his lips but I'd just shake my head. I wanted to kiss him but there was another kid with us, he was...different. Every time I'd hug Justin, he'd yell "Gayyyyyy!", he was a straight up dick.
"Hey, I gotta go to the washroom. Be right back." Justin said winking at me.
"You know what? I gotta go too." I say smiling at Justin.
"Sure, be right back though!" Says the kid.
Me and Justin walk out of the library and then he starts pulling me to the washroom. He pulls me into the stall and we start making out, Justin was being hardcore. He managed to get his tongue in my mouth, oh I wanted him so bad right now. We forgot to lock the stall and then we hear footsteps, someone opened the stall.
"Ok, um, I'll just leave.." Says Damon.
Justin and I laugh and then we start making out, again. Justin was so horny right now, it was making me horny. I pull away and then point at the clock, it was almost 2:00. Me and Justin went back to the library and everyone was leaving, we went and grabbed our stuff. I went to my locket and Justin went to his.

                        Justin's POV

I closed my locker and walked off, suddenly I feel a hand on mine.
"Wanna come to my house?" Says Raegan, bitting his lip.
"Yeah but stop teasing me, butt." I say as we walk to his car. We get in and drive to his house, we get out of the car and notice Raegan's parents weren't home. Raegan opens the door and drags me into the house, he closes the door and pins me against it. He kisses me, it was a nice, passionate kiss, I didn't wanna stop. Raegan picked me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and he carries me upstairs. He sets me down on the bed, not breaking the kiss, he was being so gentle but so rough at the same time, I loved it.

(Ok guys, I'm gonna feel super nasty doing this but there's gonna be a VERY mature scene up ahead, so beware. If you don't like smut stuff, skip ahead till there's a thing saying the scene is over, I'm sorry guys but the people love it😂)

Raegan started pulling of my shirt and then kissed my neck.
"Don't give me too many hickeys baby.." I say moaning.
"I can't promise you anything, you're just too hot.." he says, continuing to kiss my neck. He slowly moves down to my pecks and kisses them, he moves down more so he's at my stomach, it felt so good. Then he started pulling down my pants so he could kiss my hipbones, I grabbed a pillow to cover my face, I felt embarrassed moaning in front of him.
"Babeh, I wanna hear youuu! You're so cute!" He says, I blush and take the pillow off my face. He starts to pull my pants down, uncluding my boxers, I blush and hide my face. (GUYS LAST WARNING! THIS IS THE BAD SCENE!) He grabs my p*nis and he rubs it, I moan. Then I'm he puts his mouth on it, I start sweating and moaning so hard.

                  (A few minutes later)
                       Raegan's POV

I was going in.
"Baby, tell me when it hurts..." I say.
"Ok, just go." He says.
I go in and out and listen to Justin moan, he grabs the sheets and he's yelling. And then I hear the front door open.(SCENE ENDED)
"Raegan?!?! What's that noise?!" Yells Chase.
"Um, nothing!" I yell back.
"Oh I know your fucking Justin!! Have fun!" Replies Chase.
Raegan and Justin blush and they start getting dressed, they go downstairs.
"Nice hickey Justin, I'm guessing I was right." Says Chase with a giggle.
"Fuck you Chase." I say.
I look over at Justin and he's blushing more than ever, I feel bad for him.
"Come on, let's watch a movie babe." I say trying to cheer Justin up.
Justin nods his head and we sit down. We end up putting on High School Musical and we cuddle, Justin looks at me and we kiss. Justin lays in my arms and falls asleep, he was just the cutest little thing ever, I'd never trade him for anything.

(Ok guys, I know some of you probably hate me right now for doing that scene and I'm sorry. That's why I ended it so soon, but guys I felt so gross writing that part so I know how you guys feel reading it. Anyways, thank you guys for all the support and I love y'all❤)