Chapter 14

Raegan's POV

So today Kale and Jack are moving to Minnesota today, they said they had something to show us. We were at the airport, we were waiting for them. Suddenly we hear a familiar voice.
"Catch these hands bitch!" Yells Kale.
"Shut up Kale!" Yells Jack.
We run towards them and they see us so they do the same. I was wondering what they wanted to show us.
"What did you want us to see?" I ask.
Kale opens up YouTube and taps on a video. He gives me his phone and my jaw drops, Justin looks over my shoulder and I could feel his heart beating fast. It was the video the girls sent us.
"Raegan....what are we gonna do?" Asks Justin.
I don't answer, I just watch the video in shock. I give Kale his phone back and I wrap my arm around Justin, I knew he was gonna be so embarrassed. We get in the car, I'm driving and Justin's in the passenger seat.
"Guys, we're sorry that it went all over the  Internet.." Says Jack
"ALL OVER THE INTERNET?!?" Yells Justin .
"Yeah..twitter, Instagram, musical.ly, youtube, Facebook and Google." Says Kale.
I see Justin put his face in his hands, I felt bad for him. We're exposed to the world, everyone knows we're gay but this is too far. Tomorrow was back to school, I'm worried about what will happen to Justin. We get home and since Kale and Jack don't have all their stuff, they're staying at my house.

                           Justin's POV

We get to Raegan's and I ask to stay over. We get inside and sit on the couch, I hide my face in Raegan's shirt. I was embarrassed, I don't think I can go to school tomorrow.
"Hey, we should play a game to lighten up the mood." Suggests Raegan
"HELL YEAH! Dirty Truth or Dare anyone?" Says Kale.
"Sure" "I guess so" "I'm in" Says me, Jack and Raegan. We all sit down in a circle, I'm beside Raegan.
"I'll start, Kale, truth or dare?" Asks Raegan.
"Dare me bitch" "I dare you to give Jack a boner." "But we're not even dating!" "So? Just do it!"
Clearly Jack was attracted to Kale because after 30 seconds of Kale touching his chest, he got a boner.
"Wow Jack, you sure do like Kale." I say giggling. He gives me a dirty look and then looks over to Kale.
"Justin, truth or dare?" "Truth" "Wow, what a pussy!" "Fine leaf, dare.." "First of all, rude and second of all, I dare you to get dirty with Raegan in front of us for 8 minutes." "Fine". Kale sets the timer.
Raegan smiles at me and then i go to kiss him, I get my tongue in to deepen the kiss.  I put my hands underneath his shirt, pulling it off. I move down to his neck and leave at least three hickeys, I move down to his pecks and licks his nipples, I move down more so I'm at his stomach. I give him hickeys all around his ribs and his hipbones, I look up and see he's holding a pillow in front of his face.
"Let them out Raegan." I say.
Raegan moans and he's actually quite enjoying it.
"Jesus Reagan, aren't you horny?" Says Kale.
After a few more minutes Kale tells me it's been 15 minutes already. I get up and put on my shirt blushing, Raegan's on the floor panting like an idiot and I laugh.
"Jack, truth or dare?" I say.
"Truth" "Have you ever wanted to frick Kale?" Jack takes a deep sigh and answers. "Yes, I have.." You could see Kale blushing.
"Raegan, truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to get naughty with Justin in the closest." Raegan pulls me into the closest and.......

(CLIFFHANGER SORRY GUYS!!! Get this to 25 votes and I'll update!!! Love y'all!!!!!!!)