Moving...

Raegan's POV

It's been about 2 months since I've seen Justin, today my family is moving to Minnesota. I was scared, I knew Justin hated me more than anything. I tried to text him and tell him that Maya was my ex but he blocked me, I haven't done anything at all since the day Justin walked away from me. I was getting in the car, we were leaving now, my dad just got offered a job. We started to drive away, the moving truck behind us.

                   Time skip( next day)
                        Justin's POV

Today was back to school, yay... I was excited to see Damon , I was still getting bullied though There were rumors of a new kid coming later today but it didn't bother me at all. I went to pick up my schedule and my locker combination, I noticed a locker beside me was open wich was weird because no one has ever had that locker. I closed the locker and I see Raegan, I was shocked.

                        Raegan's POV

Someone closes my locker, I was kinda pissed and then I hear a voice.
"Raegan?!?!"
I look over and see Justin, I open my mouth, ready to talk but then Justin grabs his stuff and walks away. I stand there, looking like an idiot and then someone comes up and pushes me, I look at him and he smirks.
"You know Justin? He's the loser" Says the dude.
"Yeah, I know him. But we're old friends, he don't like me anymore" I say.
"Well then, you could join our group and become popular. Everyone will avoid you and we'll be kings. By the way I'm Fynn." He says.
"Sure, I'll join you guys." I say hesitantly.
"Okay, c'mon dude." Says Fynn.
We all walk off together and go to our first class, we separate and I have science first.

                      Time skip(lunch)
                       Justin's POV

So it's lunch, I see Raegan and then I see Fynn and his gang with him. I look away and then walk over to mine and Damon's table. Suddenly I feel someone push me, it was Fynn or course.
"Hey Raegan, come punch him." I hear Fynn say as I stand up. And then I see Raegan. He stands and stares at me.
"Awh, has Raegan gone soft?" Says Fynn in the background.
Raegan lifts up his fist and then swings, but he doesn't go for me, he goes for Fynn. Fynn falls over and then get back up, he pushes Raegan onto the floor. That's when I jump in and kick Fynn in the stomach, he let's out a breath but then pushes me onto the floor as well but then Fynn and his three buddies join in and start kicking me, I was crying softly as they were shouting words at me. All I heard was: "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!" In the background, the whole cafeteria was shouting and then Damon comes in and punches Fynn in the face.
"Back off" He says.
The four boys walk away and then I see Raegan get up and run to the washroom. Me and Damon follow behind him, Raegan was straight up crying his eyes out. I decided it was time, I walk up to and wrap my arms around him, he turns his head and sees me.

                          Reagan's POV

I felt arms around me, it was Justin.
"Raegan I'm so so so sorry that I didn't believe that she was your ex, I love you with all my heart and I wanna be with you again." I hear him say tearing up.
"Justin, I love you too and I never wanna leave you again. Please be my boyfriend." I say tearing up.
Justin nods and we hug, I hear a voice in the background.
"Gayyyyyy..." Says the voice.
"Shut the Frack up, Damon. You're gay too" Says Justin. He looks up and then kisses me, I kiss him back. I missed him, I'm glad I have him back in my arms. I'll never let go of him again, I mean it with all my heart. I Raegan Beast, promise to never leave Justin Blake no matter what happens, I love him, so so much.

(Sorry it was short, I'll upload longer chapters so stay tuned❤)