I turned the volume up. I look closely as I saw everyone rushing to the vehicle. Persons with heavily equipments are also rushing to the car.

Hold on...I leaned closer. Isn't that Leon?

My curiosity hit maximum.

He's standing outside the crowd looking at the direction of the car. He's not moving. Just standing there speechless. What happened?

I look closely at the car.

The video disappeared. The news reporter appeared on the screen.

"Few weeks ago Michael Perry, the son of Nicolas Perry met in a terrible accident".

"What?"

"His car flipped continuously. However he was found covered in blood lying lifeless on his windscreen". Everything that was said after that went faint.

Goose pimples appeared on my skin. As if shut out from the world, only my heart I could hear getting louder and louder, hitting my chest plate. My thoughts are going wild at this moment.

Don't panic Akeilia.

Breath...Breath.

After thinking if Michael is still alive, I see dots of darkness slowly clouding my eyes trying to take control. I lay back on the couch trying so hard to stay relax, especially to not drift into darkness. Now is not the time to black out.

Calm down. Don't panic.

I sat there, forcing my brain to listen to me. Folding my palms in a fist as if mentally fighting a battle.

Soon to my surprise, my heartbeat slowed. The dots of darkness that tried to swallow me slowly disappeared.

I frown in despair. After I thought about how Monique and Leon kept this from me and also that Lenoy lied to me, all that sadness got replaced with grief and anger.

I went back to my room. Changed into some appropriate clothes. My car is still at Monique shit!. I walked outside.

"Is Michael alive?" Serious as a judge, I asked to none specifically, hoping desperately to hear a yes with tears in my eyes. They look at each other. I glare at them both as a tear slid down my cheek.

"Yes ma'am". I mentally let out a sigh of relief.

For the first time I stopped myself from blacking out. I know I wouldn't be able to do it a second time if he wasn't alive. I'm also pregnant. Hitting hard floor is definitely also what I need to avoid.

"Where is he?" I sniff. They look at each other again. Were they informed not to tell me this? If they were, they already did so might as well tell me the rest. The one to his left shrugged.

"Its not like she's getting out of here". What the...?

"At the estate ma'am".

"Take me to where he is".

"I'm afraid I won't be able to do that". The one I'm standing in front of said without even looking at me. He isn't f*ck*ng talking to me!

"We got strict-".

I grabbed him by his shirt with both hands. He may be tall, but I'm sure his balls aren't. "Don't repeat that shit to me again". I lowly said trying to compose my anger.

"I won't be a prisoner in my own home. You hear me! Take me to Michael". I'm not about to tell them the pain I've been going through so they'd pity me. It won't even matter to them. It's the least of their problem. To them their job is mostly important.