[ six ]

SIX;"I BET I CAN DO IT IN THREE"

SIX;
"I BET I CAN DO IT IN THREE"

FOR A girl like Annalise Marin, she believed anything was possible. Just because one hadn't experienced or witnessed the impossible did not mean that impossible couldn't become possible. She was a living example of that.

For the past couple days, all the stories and articles she read about the supernatural were finally coming to life. Surprisingly enough, she handled it easier than she expected. It was a surprise to her at least. Dealing with the things that may have been related to the reason for her mom's death was beneficial although it was also impacting.

On one hand, everything would finally slowly come together and all the missing pieces in what the story she wants to believe happened that night will finally make sense. On the other hand, recalling the horrid night was more than difficult for her considering the memory was still fresh in her mind.

It didn't help that the accident that cause her mother's life wasn't that long ago.

The more quickly she went through it, the more quickly she would find the answers she was looking for. The more quicker she would finally get to move on from this unsolved mystery. Thought, at the moment, she needed to focus on herself and her abilities. Right now, she needed to focus on staying alive.

The fact that there was a dead pool going around that could possibly contain her name on it, scared her. She hated to admit it but the night of the party when Scott had shown her the list that Lydia had unlocked, she was sort of relieved her name wasn't on it. But the frightening thought that there were possibly two other lists that may have her name on it was nerve-racking. It never quite left her mind.

Having her extreme speed did come to an advantage. However, it really was no use if she had no idea how to control it.

"Okay, maybe try again." Scott suggested as he and the sarcastic boy stood by and watched the brown skinned girl attempt to control her speed for the hundred time that morning.

Annalise looked a couple feet away from her where there stood the pair. When Scott had texted her to skip first block and meet them on the track field, she was quite confused but nonetheless followed the order. It was Stiles who thought it was a great idea for them to help the girl out with he abilities after she had confessed that she didn't know how to use them. Maybe Stiles didn't necessarily enjoy the presence of the girl considering he was still highly suspicious of her but he would never pass up the opportunity to help out with supernatural problems, especially a problem as exciting as Annalise's. He was more than willing to volunteer just to see how fast the girl was able to go.

Well, maybe also because Stiles had said that she could lose control and go all bat crazy — his words.

"I'm trying." She responded before finally giving up and laying down on the dry grass in exhaustion. "I need a break."