[ five ]

FIVE;"REMEMBER THAT THING YOU SAW?"

FIVE;
"REMEMBER THAT THING YOU SAW?"

THERE'S ALWAYS a moment in every person's life in which they begin to question something. Whether it might be as small as the outfit they decided to throw on that day or as drastic as what career path they want to follow for the rest of their lives. Whatever it may be, it was nothing new to Annalise.

She thought she went through it all, and she was beginning to question whether she has. In the course of the past few years, she lost her mom, for awhile she also lost her dad after her death as well for he became distant, she was struck by lightning, and put into a comatose state. Though, nothing compared to the aftermath – the speed she acquired which was quite astonishing for someone like her.

For someone who expected it to be true yet not quite believed in it until she saw it with her own two eyes.

The moment she stepped into her home, she was greeted by silence seeing as how her dad was out working and wouldn't be home until later that day. She mentally thanked him for allowing her to attend that small party the alpha invited her to, claiming that she needed to go out and have fun taking into consideration everything that has happened to her. Annalise was quite nervous, it happened to be the first party she'll actually be going to. Though, it wasn't really of a party and more of a small get together like Scott had told her, she's still calling it one. The fact that Scott had asked her to be the one to accompany him, she'll always remember that. She always thought Scott was kind of cute.

She must have looked over her outfit for the billionth time over the course of a few hours. Of course, she had no reason to impress seeing as how she would be with a friend and nothing more than that. Maybe that's why after a few more minutes of taking in her appearance she gave up and found herself in a whim of curiosity. There was something about the insane speed she acquired that brings up that kind of feeling.

As she typed away on her computer, she couldn't help but write down everything she had found — which was a big pile of nothing. It didn't surprise her to say the least. Why would there be anything like her case to begin with?

For the past years of her life, she's been collecting research on every supernatural there is to know. Any other person would be weirded out over how many hours were dedicated to something as childish and faux as the supernatural but to Annalise (and to the McCall pack) it seemed like any other ordinary day.

She never had trouble differentiating the polarity between possible and absurd. Her recently gained capabilities certainly fell under absurd. Mainly for the reason that she's never read about anything like it. Part of her felt exhilarated that she was, conceivably, the first of her kind although another part of her was frightened of what she could do and what will be the consequences of her powers. She knew she wanted to expose the supernatural before and recover justice for her mom that way she would finally let it all go but now she had no clue.