[ flash ]

FLASH;EXTENDED SUMMARY

FLASH;
EXTENDED SUMMARY

❝You remember the thing you saw the other day? The excessive hair, the fangs and red eyes? Yeah, well, that was me.❞

❝You remember that thing you saw that same day? The red streak, the sudden gust of wind, and the trail of fire? Yeah, well, that was me.❞

Annalise Marin was quite a predictable girl. Always receiving perfects grades on tests, spending extra time in the school's library, and never having the heart to say no. Everyone always expected the best of her. But there was one certain detail no one knew about her; she has always believed in the existence of the supernatural. Since the day she witnessed her mother being attacked, instantly being killed by an unknown creature, - of course, she blamed herself for not being fast enough - and the police closing the case as a so called 'animal attack', to the dozens of hours she spent researching on the supernatural. She dedicated her extra time - when she isn't spending it in the library - to figuring out the secret of Beacon Hills.

But it all took a turn for the worst when she decided to stay after school and finish her math homework. She spent more time than expected so when she stepped out of the blue painted doors of Beacon Hills High, she was met with a strike of lightning. That strike of lightning not only put her into a coma but gave her a gift: the inhuman speed of light. 

It came as a shock to the whole town. The expected girl became the unexpected. But it was also caused much wonder as to why every time she went into shock the hospital would blackout or why every time she jolted a bit, no one would ever see it.  But after almost a year of the state of comatose the girl has been put into, - and the dozens of blackouts and questions from doctors and nurses - she finally wakes up.

Instead of waking up to the millions of 'get well soon' balloons and teddy bears like she thought she'd wake up to, she was met with a hungry teenage boy with completely white irises, and rows of razor sharp teeth.

It was a supernatural breakthrough for the girl but she didn't expect to be one of those breakthroughs. Especially, when she flashed out of there in a millisecond. It left her with many possibilities and impossibilities to create in her fragile mind when she experienced, firsthand, a tan teenage creature with fangs and red eyes actually bite another teen who was tangling from the edge of life or death on the hospitals' roof.

She had automatically became part of the weird group of teens. Then, not long after, being pestered with many 'what are you's? and an additional 'have you even been out into the woods on a full moon night?' by a skinny, fragile teen boy due to her name being printed on a hit list of supernaturals, also known as a deadpool.

It doesn't help when she begins to have feelings for said boy with fangs and red eyes, along with a life-threatening supernatural out for Annalise's blood.

But what can she do, it all happened in a flash.

[ word count : 527 ]
[ august 7, friday, 2015 ]

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Teen Wolf or any of it's characters and plot lines, that belongs to Jeff Davis and MTV and I also don't own the idea of 'The Flash' that belongs to Gardner Fox, Harry Lampert, and DC Comics. I do, however, own Sage Marin, Andrew Marin, along with their plot lines and contribution to the story.

Also, i don't own any pictures/gifs used in this book unless stated otherwise. They rightfully belong to their owners and creators!

- lidia