Nerves

"You'll be fine Ally, you've practised months for this." Normani reassured her friend. "Mani's right. You have nothing to worry about boo." Camila agreed. "Yeah you're gonna ace this shit." Lauren smiled. "Language Lauren!" Ally hissed. "Although I would have said it in tamer words, Lauren is right. You've got this shorty." Dinah smiled. Ally was about to audition to be a backup singer for the one and only Adele. She was scared out of her wits. The girl wanted this more than anything. "Number 26!" Someone called. "That's you Als." Lauren smiled. "Good luck Smalls." Dinah kisses her head. "You'll do great." Camila smiled. "Just relax, do your best and remember what I said this morning, have fun." Normani said before giving her a light push towards the stage for the audition. "Hi there." Adele herself beamed. "H-Hi." "What's your name my lovely?" "A-Ally. I'm so sorry-I don't stutter like this when I sing it's just your my inspiration and I can't believe I'm even here right now." "Just take a deep breath and then I'll play the music. Which song are you singing today?" "Hello." "What?? That's not what she rehearsed!" Normani gasped. "She'll be fine." Lauren whispered. "Ambitious. I like it. Are you ready?" Ally nodded and brought the mic to her lips. "I hope she can do this, especially in front of her idol." Camila crossed her fingers. "Don't worry. She can do it." Dinah said. "Now shush, she's about to start."

Adele couldn't hide her shock. "Wow. If I'm not careful you'll nick my job." Ally giggles shyly. "I don't even need to think about this one. You're hired. Consider the position yours. Pack your bags lovely." "Really?! Oh my god!" "Yes!!" The girls all cheered and ran out on the stage to hug their friend. Ally squealed and brought them in a group hug. "Well don't just stand there with your mates. Come and give me a hug!" "Really?" Adele laughed and brought the small teenager into a hug. "Awww yaaaaay!" Camila cheered. Dinah and Lauren smiled proudly and Normani took a picture of the two. "Are you excited to tour with me?" "So excited."