02

Lubπα Sufyαπ

Before she got a minute to think about what she did. Nadeem called her.

''O.M.G babe you look hot" He said almost panting.

"Where have you been hiding this killer body?..am spechless right know....you know what how about we go out tomorrow? Our first real date. And let the whole school know we are together?"

He said in more control of his emotions this time.

Ziyada is beaming and so proud of herself hearing how crazy he sounds right then.

''yeah sure''

she said before hanging up.

*

She is sleeping when farida shake her.

''ziyada wake up we are going to get late for class''

''what if i want to skip''

ziyada said into her pillow.

Farida laugh and snatched the pillow.

"No way,drag your lazy ass up"

*

15 minutes later.

They are all seated in class waiting patiently for their GNS102 teacher to show up when nadeem majestically walk in as if he own the school.

Farida saw him walking towards them and instantly get angry.

Her hatred for nadeem started back when they were in level 100.

When he exposed ziyada to drugs and the school did nothing about it even after they report him because his father is a well known politician.

Ever since then, the hatred keep growing especially when she learned about his reputation of using young girls and dumping them after he gets what he wanted.

Her thoughts were interrupted when nadeem reach them.

And to farida's suprise ziyada smile at him clearly not caring about the

"what the fuck look farida is giving her."

Nadeem smiled back saying

"Hey gorgeous are we still on for today?"

"Yeah we are still on"

she answered.

"Cool he said to her."

And stood up.

"Before you start spreading rumours. Ziyada is my girl"

he said to the class and walk away.

Embarass and bewildered ziyada look at farida.

"please can you drop it for now. I will explain later. I promise"

Farida give her a long look before swallowing whatever she is about to say.

*

"What on earth just happened back there?"

Farida asked as they reach their room.

"It's not what it looks like. He apologized for what he did and....well to cut it short we have been seeing each other for a while now and i like him...he likes me so we thought why not date and see where it goes you know...........''

"Just shut up.....you are making me sick ziyada! Are you insane? After what he did to you? After what we have been hearing about him? After what you saw him did to jamila?"