Our Plan 🇰🇷

"So you mean, he just wanted a best ending for the show then you said you will help him–"

"We will help him, Namjoon" Seokjin corrected on the sentence.

"Okay, we will help him that's why he hug you?" Namjoon repeated on what the older said.

"Yeah! But we all know that Jimin is so possessive towards Hoseok. He always jump to conclusion that his husband is going to do something behind his back. What he even think of me? Do I look like a third party here? He thought I'm stupid like him. Me? Number one JiHope shipper was going to flirt with Hoseok? Does he know that I'm willing to kill Taehyung if he steal or tried to break them apart?" Seokjin said while moving his hand to any direction. He's really annoyed to the smaller guy.

"Ouch hyung! I'm here" Taehyung said and acting like he is really hurt on what the older said.

"Calm down, hyung. We all know that before this day end, Jimin would say sorry to Hoseok and to you also, of course" Namjoon assured on him.

"NO! I told to Hoseok that he should stay away from that stupid guy!"

Everyone eyes got wide specially Yoongi, who stood up on his seat "What did you say? What comes to your mind to say those words? You always said to Taehyung to be far away to the couple and also giving both of us a warning. But then you said to Hoseok to stay away on his husband? How we'll believe that you're really not flirting with him?" his tone is angry.

No one tried to speak. Seokjin just look at him for a minute then after awhile he shook his head and smile to him "Listen carefully Mr. Grumpy Min Yoongi. First, I am not flirting with Hoseok because I'm a JIHOPE Shipper, don't you understand that? Second, I said that because that's part of the plan"

The others then got curious "What do you mean hyung? What plan?" Jungkook is the one who ask.

"Our plan" he said with an innocent smile.

--------------------------------------------------

Jimin keeps on looking to the older, who is now watching a movie. He wanted to say sorry on his action earlier but the latter doesn't talk or even glance at him.

Sometimes Hoseok just passing by on him when they accidentally met on the kitchen. The smaller is getting pissed-off again. He can't take it anymore that's why he decided to walk in front of him and stand at the front of the television while he make his arm criss-cross on his chest.

The older's smile suddenly faded away and change to a frown because the television got blocked then he look to his husband sternly.

"What are you doing? Move away! Can't you see I'm watching?"

"We need to talk" Jimin said looking to his eyes.

"About what? If this is about a while ago then we don't need to talk" he answer without looking to his husband and just try to find the remote control.

Jimin is really getting piss-off to the latters attitude towards him "Don't you really want to make an amends? Then okay! Be happy on flirting to anyone. I will not give a care anymore" he shouted then leave.

Hoseok sigh deeply. He really don't like to act that way to his husband but as what Seokjin wants, he really need to try and stay away from him.

"I put a trust on you Jin hyung. I really tried to stay away from him even though it's really hurt. I just hope what you're planning for the great ending would make Jimin happy" he whispered to himself and busying his self again on watching the movie.

--------------------------------------------------

"Really? Thank you Mr. Producer! Hoseok is going to be happy. Thank you very much! Bye" Seokjin said and turned-off his phone then smile widely.

"What? He accept it?" Yoongi asked.

Seokjin nodded and everyone cheer "Guys calm down. We need to talk to Hoseok now"

"Taehyung call him" Namjoon said and the latter nodded and dial Hoseok's number.

H: Hello?

Hyung? Can you come here to Jin hyung and RM hyung shared room? They will tell you something.

H: Why do you need to call? You can just go out of the room and told me personally instead of dialling my number. I'm just here in the living room, you idiot.

I just don't like to walk. Just come over here. Bye.

After a minute, the door open and Hoseok come inside "Why?"

"What's the update about you and Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok sigh and sit at the edge of the bed "We're not okay. Awhile ago I keep busying myself on watching a movie then he suddenly walk in front and blocked the television" he explained.

"Why did he do that?" Namjoon ask.

"Because he wanted us to talk. He want to make an amends"

"What did you do? Don't tell me you agreed? Gosh! Hoseok you will going to ruin our plan. We only have now to make it perfect" Seokjin nag on him.

"Hyung! don't worry. I didn't agree. He left and because of that he only got mad at me again" he said in a sad tone.

"I'm sorry if I told you to do that but it's just all part of our plan" Seokjin said.

Hoseok just nodded and smile to him "By the way, what's the plan? Is it finish? Can I know it?"

Seokjin then said everything to him "I called Mr. Min, he agreed on our plan too. It's going to happen the day after tomorrow. I'm so excited to Jimin's reaction. He is really lucky to have you as a husband" he said lastly.

"I'm lucky to have Jimin too, hyung. Thanks for the help. All of you actually" Hoseok said then Taehyung and Seokjin give him a hug.

"Come on guys! We have to leave now. We need to prepare everything" Namjoon said.

---------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok