Lovers Quarrel 🇰🇷

"Hoseok hyung, you want some water? Here, I bought one for you." Taehyung said and give the bottled water "And after practice we can eat at the nearer restaurant. The last time we went there, all the food was so delicious. You should try it and I bet you will love it too" he said happily to the older that is resting beside him.

"Really?" Hoseok asked "I must try it. Thanks for the water Taetae" then he messed Taehyung's hair.

"Hyung~ I told you to not messed my hair" Taehyung said irritatedly but Hoseok teased him more and messed it again.

After a moment they're on the floor and beat each other while laughing.

They are practicing their dance for 'Fire' and since morning, Taehyung was always beside of Hoseok. Keep on following and talking to him continuously.

Jimin don't have a time and doesn't know what to do to have a conversation and be beside of Hoseok because of Taehyung. And right now he just watch the two playing happily. He hate to see the older smiling widely because of Taehyung.

'Does he really need to do that? I should be the one who gives a water to him. I'm his husband. That idiot! Did he forget that we're still on WGM? He was really happy to be with him. I think it's more okay if he partnered to that guy. He also has a nickname for him. What is it again? TaeTae? Sounds ugly.

Wait...

What did you said again Jimin? You're saying something bad to Taehyung just because of Hoseok? Why? Jealous?'

He talked to himself and he shook his head.

'No, I'm not jealous. It's just that, I'm his husband. I should be the one by his side and have a conversation with him. But that guy doesn't leave beside him and Hoseok really like it!'

He thought and when he look to the two, he crumpled the bottled water and give them a death glare. Hoseok notice it and his smile fade away. He stop playing with Taehyung and the other notice it then he come close to the older.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" he asked and Hoseok just shook his head.

"Nothing. I will just go to Jimin first, okay?" Hoseok said and go immediately beside of Jimin.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" he asked but the latter act like he doesn't heard him.

"Jimin, are you okay? What's wrong?" he asked again but this time Jimin just stand-up.

"Guy's! I should go home first" he bowed to everyone who just nodded and he leave.

"Act like concern. For sure, he will be happy if I'm not around. He just called me Jimin! Why? He felt shy to say it when that guy was around?" he thought again until someone grab his arm.

"Why are you going home alone? Why don't you tell me if your not feeling well? Come on" Hoseok said and drag him.

Jimin then push the older's hand "No need. Just go back there and play with Taehyung. I don't want to stop your sweetness with him" he said sarcastically.

Hoseok eyes then got wide "What? Jimin, it's just that Taehyung really wanted to play with me. He miss playing with me"

"Really? Too much that you forgot I'm there? Your husband watching you. I want to be on your side. I want to talk to you, but what? You prepared to talk to him. Just him. And what did you call me? Jimin? Just Jimin? Well, nice nickname for Taetae. Go back now with your favorite dongsaeng and have a delicious meal with him" he said and leave the older agape.

"What's happening to him? Is he jealous? ChimChim... If you only knew" he talk to himself and followed the younger.

---------------------------------------------------

Hoseok go back to their house through commute because Jimin doesn't allowed him to go with him and he felt irritated about it.

He immediately go inside and saw the latter watching a movie. He sit down beside him but the younger act like he didn't see him. He cough to get his attention but the other doesn't respond.

"Jimin! Can you please tell me what's wrong? Why you suddenly become like that? What did I do?" he asked and Jimin look at him.

"What did you do? Don't you know what you did? You act like I'm not existing earlier. You're just having a conversation with that guy. Is he your husband? Why don't you paired up with him?" he asks irritatedly.

Hoseok then sigh "ChimChim... Taetae is our bandmate. Our friend. It's just that he miss playing with me. He's just my favorite because he is jolly like me. Wait, are you jealous? You don't need to be jealous"

Jimin look at him "Whatever! I can't accept your explanation. I don't want to sleep with you. Stay here at the living room. I will get your blanket and pillow" he said and stand up.

"Jimin~" Hoseok whine.

"No buts hyung. I'm mad at you!"

Hoseok sigh and massage his temple. He really don't know why Jimin become like that.

---------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok