Reactions 🇰🇷

Jungkook is busy browsing on the iPad when he suddenly saw an article about We Got Married show. His eyes got wide specially when his name and his hyungs name are there.

"Hyung!" he shouted from the living room like there's no tomorrow. And everyone appear in front of him having a worried face.

"What's wrong Jungkook? Why are you shouting?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I got shocked when I read this article" Jungkook said and give them the iPad.

Everyone read the article and one by one their eyes got wide. After a minute the dorm are full of laughter by Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi and Taehyung.

"What's funny about that?" Jimin asked with a frown.

"I swear We Got Married is going to kill me. That's really funny. They're making a gay couple? And the whole wide world are going to witness it" Namjoon stated and still can't believe on what he have read then hold his stomach because of too much laughing.

"Why they suddenly do that? Is the President of Korea know this? They allowed We Got Married? I thought Korea doesn't like a gay show?" Jimin asks and getting irritated.

"That's only your thought Jimin. I guess some netizens like it" Seokjin said and folded his arms on his chest.

"That's a bad idea" Jimin said again.

"For me that's not bad. It's cool, right Kookie?" Taehyung asked and look to Jungkook.

The maknae just nodded with a smile.

"Hell no! Jungkook is still a minor. He can't do We Got Married" Jimin said.

"Hyung I'm not a minor anymore. This year I'm 19"

"Even so. You still can't do it"

"Jimin even though Jungkook and Taehyung wants to be on that show, I think the netizen don't want them" Namjoon inform.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Namjoon give to him the iPad "It's base on the voting and I guess people really love the JiHope" he teased.

Voting: [Before you leave a comment just please READ the Authors Note first]

a. Hyungwon & Wonho (Monsta X)- 80%
b. N & Leo (VIXX)- 85%
c. Jimin & J-hope (BTS)- 95%
d. Jinhwan & Junhoe (iKON)- 85%
e. Jungkook & V (BTS)- 88%

Jimin's eyes got wide and he hold the iPad tightly "That's ridiculous! Even our management agreeing to this? What? They thought that we're gay? They want us to act like gay? No way. Over my dead body" Jimin exclaimed.

Everyone don't know what to say to calm him. They know that Jimin doesn't want to act gay in front of anyone. He always says on their fan meeting that don't shipp them to each other because they are guy.

"I will talk to our management. I really don't want to do this"

He walk towards the door when Yoongi speak "You will just going to waste your time Jimin. You can't do anything about it. The management won't listen to you. Not now. Everyone likes you and Hoseok to do it. It's money Jimin, management will think about money first. Just accept it. Just act in front of the camera if you want" he said then after a minute he decided to go back in his room.

Jimin breathed out then go back to the living room and sat on the couch. Seokjin pat his back "It's okay. It's just a show Jimin. You can just act like what Yoongi said" and he smile to him.

Jimin just nodded and look to Hoseok that having a bright smile and whisper too that it's okay.

------------------------------------------

After an hour of talking, Hoseok decided to go back in the room. He lay down on his bed and think about the We Got Married show. He smile because it's his chance now to get really really close to Jimin. He admitting that he like Jimin since the trainee days. But his smile suddenly fade away when he remembered what Jimin's reaction a while ago.

"If you know that I have a special feelings for you, will I lose you?" then he smile sadly "You'll go far away from me. You'll going to hate me" Hoseok answer on his own question.

"Hoseok hyung? What's your problem?" Jimin asked worriedly when he heard the older mumbling about something.

Hoseok got surprised and sit down faster "When did you come here inside?"

"Just now"

"Did you hear anything?"

Jimin then frown "What should I hear?"

Hoseok sigh as a relief and shook his head "Nothing" then he smile.

Jimin just nodded and look at him seriously "Hyung" he called and the older just hummed "Is it okay to you to do the We Got Married show?"

"Yeah. I-it's j-just okay. We can just act there, right?"

"I can't do it hyung"

Hoseok pat his head "It's okay Jiminnie. We can do it. Just leave it to hyung, okay?" Jimin smile and nodded to him.

------------------------------------------

A/N: I don't know how many times should I say that DON'T BE CONFUSED ON THE VOTING BECAUSE EACH COUPLE HAS A 100%. I don't know if some of the readers didn't understand what's on this note or others are just ignoring this. I'm sick of saying that DON'T BE CONFUSED blahblah but others are keep on going. Please if you CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE WAY I WANT THE VOTINGS GO just please ignore it. I don't want to read some comment again that insulting or calcuting the votes. I am really getting pissed-off.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DID ON THE VOTE. AT THE END JIHOPE WILL WIN BECAUSE THIS IS THEIR FANFICTION!

Thank you.

♡JungChanSeok