"Who's Wedding Is This?" 🇰🇷

"Here we are!" Namjoon said as he stop the van. Then they get out, one by one.

Jimin then frowned "SPAO?" and his eyes widen "We're in Myeongdong?" he asked and look to Seokjin.

"Yeah! The producer told us to bring the both of you here and why? Because SPAO is a global clothing brand shop offering various items from casual to men's suits and this is were we buy your tuxedo" Seokjin inform and Jimin just nodded.

"Shall we go now?" Namjoon asked and they all nodded.

Jimin was going to call Hoseok but he saw Taehyung dragging him away.

"Come on hyung. I bet there are many clothes fits to you" Taehyung said and Hoseok just chuckle.

"You don't need to feel jealous towards Taehyung. He just wanted to tease you" Yoongi said and drag Jimin also inside.

---------------------------------------------------

When they come inside some sales lady come towards them to assist. They all began to pick some tuxedo or clothes that caught their eyes.

On the other hand, Jimin tried to pick a really suitable tuxedo for him but he can't decide which one. He wanted to ask Hoseok but the latter was keep dragging away by Taehyung.

"Hyung! Try this. It's look good on you and this one. This one also" Taehyung said to Hoseok as he keep tossing many clothes and tuxedo to the older.

"TaeTae. I don't need any of this. I just need one tuxedo"

"But hyung, I want you to try it. Please!" Taehyung said with a puppy eyes.

Hoseok sigh then pat his head "Okay. But just all of this. Don't pick anything again" and Taehyung nodded.

Jimin is now getting irritated on what he saw and heard "Who the hell he think to command? He really getting me pissed-off. They look like a couple more than us" and he form his hand into fist until someone pat his shoulder.

"You're giving Taehyuny again that look"

"What look?"

"Look that can kill him"

Jimin then smile a bit "I wish my look could kill him"

"Don't mind him"

"What? Don't mind him? He is with my husband. They look like a couple more than us. Are you trying to make me more pissed-off hyung?"

Yoongi sigh and put his hand up on the air "Okay. Sorry. But before you got mad at them, where's your tuxedo? You still didn't choose anything?"

Jimin become soft and look down "I can't pick which one. I want to ask Hoseok hyung but his accompanied by someone"

"It's okay. I will help you. Come on" Yoongi said and drag him.

--------------------------------------------------

It's been an hour but they still choosing some clothes. Hoseok always look to his surrounding to find Jimin but he can't see the younger.

"Wow! the two of you looks great together. Are you the one who's having a wedding?"

Hoseok heard from the distance and notice that she is talking to Yoongi and Jimin.

"No. He is just helping me to pick a tuxedo" Jimin answered.

"Oh! I'm sorry. But you look cute together" the sales lady said and smile widely.

Then Hoseok notice that Jimin smile sweetly while looking to Yoongi and he got pissed-off. He turn away and he bump to Seokjin.

"Sorry hyung" Hoseok said.

"It's okay. By the way are you done picking a tuxedo? And why are you full of clothes? You will try all of that? Where's Jimin?" Seokjin asks.

"Jimin? His with Yoongi hyung. How pathetic, they look like a cute couple more than me and Jimin. I think JiHope is lose to YoonMin. Am I wrong, hyung?" he said in a sad tone.

Seokjin then scowl "What are you saying?"

Hoseok was going to answer but Taehyung called him.

"Hoseok hyung! Have you tried it?"

"I will! Excuse me hyung. I'm just going to the fitting room" and Hoseok leave.

Taehyung was going to follow Hoseok but Seokjin hold his wrist and drag him.

"Hyung where are we going?" he asked but the older keep on walking and now they are in front of Yoongi with a confused look.

"What?" he asked.

"We need to talk" Seokjin told them then Yoongi and Taehyung frowned.

"About what?" Yoongi is the one who asked.

Seokjin sigh "What the two of you are doing again?"

"Doing what?" Taehyung asked confuse.

Seokjin look everywhere to find the two but they are nowhere in sight. He sigh and look at the two "First, at the fan meeting. Now, here. The both of you are crazy. Are you trying to get the attentions of the two to get away from each other. Yoongi why are you with Jimin?"

"Hoseok can't accompany him because someone drag him away" Yoongi said and look to Taehyung.

Taehyung eyes got wide "What? So, this is all my fault again? I'm just trying to help Hoseok hyung"

"But don't you know he has a husband who can help him? And you Yoongi, don't you know how Hoeeok look at you and Jimin? He thought that you look like a cute couple more than them. Please! the two of you, try to go far away from the two. You're just making them hate each other" Seokjin whisper and the two got silent.

"Yoongi hyung, I think it suits me" Jimin said and walk to them.

"Taehyunh, this tuxedo looks so good on me" Hoseok said and walk to them also.

Seokjin eyes got wide "Why the two of you informing different person?"

"Because Yoongi hyung is the one who accompanied me" Jimin said and look at them innocently.

"Taehyung is the one with me all the time" Hoseok said with a knitted eyebrows.

"Who's wedding is this again?" Seokjin asked.

"Us" Hoseok and Jimin said in unison.

"Then why I feel like the both of you will married to a different man?" Seokjin asked.

"Because YoonMin is a cute couple more than Jihope? And I think VHope is the second" Hoseok said while looking directly to Jimin then he smile.

"I decided what tuxedo I'm going to wear but I don't think the wedding will happen. Let's go Taetae" Hoseok continued and drag Taehyung away.

Jimin got surprise "What... What did he say?" he asked and run after them.

Seokjin just face palm and Yoongi sigh.

"What's happening here?" Namjoon asked with Jungkook on his side.

"I think JiHope is ruined and We Got Married show will stop" Seokjin said.

---------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok