Unexpected Kiss 🇰🇷

"What idea?" Jimin asked curiously.

Yoongi lean on him and whisper "Just leave it to me"

Jimin shiver and push him slightly "Hyung~" he whines.

Yoongi then laugh "You're cute, Minnie" and he pinch again the younger's cheek.

"Get your hands off of me" Jimin said and Yoongi put down his hand.

Then the older notice the red marks on the latter's cheek and he wanted to make Hoseok jealous so much.

He smirk and get the mic on his side "Jiminnie is blushing" he teased.

Jimin smack the older on his arm and they've got all the attentions then the fans started to scream "YoonMin. YoonMin. YoonMin"

Jimin's eyes got wide and waive his hand on them to say "Guys stop! Yoongi hyung is just teasing me. He pinch my cheeks that's why it's red. Don't think too much" but the fans act like they didn't hear him and keep on shouting YoonMin.

He only sigh and look to Hoseok that two blocks away from him then saw that the latter is just keep on writing and looks like he really doesn't give a care on what's happening. Jimin look down and after a minute, he put a smile on his face and started laughing to the fans action.

---------------------------------------------------

Hoseok is having a mix emotions. He is really getting mad. He wants to punch someone. His ear are getting hurt to all the cheering of their fans. This is not the first time that the fans teased Yoongi and Jimin. He got used on it even if it hurts him sometimes. But now that everyone already know that the both of them are together, he thought that everyone will stop the skinship for Yoongi and Jimin. He is also getting mad that the older keeps on being clingy to Jimin even though he knows the true feelings of him.

He act like he didn't hear everything. He didn't glance even for once to Jimin and Yoongi. He just keep on writing even though there's nothing to write. Taehyung that keeps on laughing to Yoongi and Jimin because the fans keep on teasing them notice the older become quiet. He look at him and he knows that he is hurt or should say jealous. He pat the back of the older and Hoseok look at him.

"It's okay,xhyung. There are some fans who also love the skinship between Yoongi hyung and Jimin. You just have to be used on it. We're not on We Got Married. So don't expect too much" Taehyung said.

"I just don't get it. Should they really have to do that? I know that Jimin loves me but... What if our management change their minds and decided to have more skinship between Yoongi hyung and Him? I can't take it. Even though We Got Married help me alot to get him. What if... When it's ended, he's love also for me are gone?" Hoseok said sadly.

"Hyung, don't be like that. Jimin loves you and can't you see it? They're just making you jealous. He just wanted your attention because I'm annoying him" Taehyung said and he got confused.

Hoseok look at the younger with a frow "What do you mean your annoying him?"

Taehyung sigh and look to Jimin that keeps on laughing with Yoongi. He look back to Hoseok and smile "You really want to know how I annoyed him?" and Hoseok just nodded.

"Well, I annoyed him like this" and Hoseok got shock, his eyes got wide and his mind get blank. His lips is now connected to the soft lips of the younger.

Taehyung kissed him and after a minute the younger move and smirk to Hoseok that is spacing out " That's how I annoyed him"

"What do you think you're doing Kim Taehyung?" Jimin suddenly shout and stand-up while Taehyung just look at him and shrug.

"Who is giving you a permission to touch my territory?" Jimin ask and getting really mad on what he saw "I forgive you earlier but not now" and he start moving to grab the latter's collar but Taehyung just look at him and didn't say anything.

Hoseok suddenly got back to reality and notice the scene. He didn't move and just look at the two. Seokjin, Jungkook and Namjoon stand-up and stop his husband.

"Jimin, please stop. This is not the right time to have a commotion. We're on a fan meeting" Seokjin told him.

"Hyung... Stop it. Our fans are getting scared of you" Jungkook said.

But the latter didn't hear anything. His grip on Taehyung's collar are getting tighter.

"Excuse me guys. I'm sorry for this scene" their manager suddenly apologize to the fans then he look to the boys "Stop it! I know why you suddenly got mad Jimin. So why we don't change your seat Hoseok and Yoongi?" he suggest and they just nodded.

The two stand-up and exchange seat. Jimin loose the grip on Taehyung's collar and back to his place. Hoseok look at him and he just give him a cold glare.

"ChimChim" Hoseok whisper.

"Not now! Please not now" Jimin said in a hiss and they judt continue the fan meeting then everyone act like nothing happened.

---------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok