Worried 🇰🇷

Jimin go outside of the house and greeted by Mr. Min Myung the producer of WGM.

"Jimin? Where are you going?"

Jimin look at him worriedly "Sir, something happened to Hoseok hyung. Taehyung called me awhile ago. He is using Hoseok's phone. He said that something happened to him. He told me the namw of the hospital. I needed to go there now. Can we please stop the filming for now?"

Mr. Min Myung smile and hold his shoulder "Jimin, you don't need to worry, Hoseok ju-"

Jimin frowned "What? I don't need to be worried? That's ridiculous. We're talking about Hoseok hyung. Not just my husband for this show. He is also my bandmate. So if you excuse me, I need to go now. He need me and please tell to all your staff that to not follow me" he said in a mad tone and leave.

The producer put his hand on the pocket of his pants and shook his head while looking to Jimin walking away. After awhile he just smile and leave.

---------------------------------------------------

Jimin arrive at the hospital. He saw Taehyung at the entrance. He immediately run towards him.

"Taehyung, what happened to hyung? Is he okay? What the doctor said? Why are you here outside? Who's with hyung? Is everyone there?" He asks worriedly.

Taehyung didn't answer and just drag him inside the hospital. They keep on walking. Jimin was so worried. He can't take it if Hoseok is in bad condition.

"Hyung, just be okay. I will not be mad at you anymore. I'm not going to be jealous on you and Taehyung's closeness. Just be okay, hyung" he thought and his tears fell.

After awhile he notice that their destination was not inside of the hospital room.

"Taehyuny, where are we going? Where is Hoseok hyung? What is his room number?" he asked and getting irritated "Taehyung!" he yelled.

And on que, they stop at the last door of the hallway "Taehyuny, do you want me to get mad at you? Is this some kind of a joke, huh?"

"Hoseok hyung was there. Go inside" he answered while panting.

Jimin got nervous and don't know if he will go inside "Is he okay?"

Taehyung give him a rectangular smile "He is totally okay Jimin. Just go inside now"

Jimin nodded and twist the door knob but before he go he look to the younger "Don't you want to come inside?"

Taehyung shook his head "No, you need a quality time. Just enjoy" then he pat Jimin's back and leave.

Jimin frowned and didn't get what the latter is saying. After a second he look to the door then he sigh deeply and go inside. He got shock on what he saw and his tears started to flow.

"Hoseok hyung!" he said and cover his face with his hand.

---------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok