Ch. 30

The Hybrid Pack house

Logan's P.O.V

*a few months later*

I shighed as my body fell onto my bed. My body hurt from the pain of my training session. Monty has been working me hard since I came here.

Chris has been helping me learn more about my kind of powers. What supernatural I am. How I work and tick.

The twins have been helping me learn how to fight and defend myself. The girls teaching noraml stuff. Like how to get on in the new world.

Speaking of new world. Terrance and Esperanza are going to give Chaz the crown in a few weeks. I have to go down there to get crowned too.

Since I'm Chaz's mate I will be crowned as well. Then we'll both be running the world. Sounds evil. Ha.

Of course according to the girls I can't truly run the world with Chaz until he and I are married. I blushed at the thought.

The girls gave me hell about him every day since I got here. It's mostly Chaz's fault. He called me all the time.
Sent me the cuttest stupidest pictures ever.

Only made me love him more. I missed him a lot. But everyday that was the reason I got up. Knowing that the faster I learned the faster I'll get home.

"Loagn!" Rain yelling while skipping into my room. I groaned at her before lifting my head up to look at her. "Yes?" I asked.

"Come on food is ready and Monty says that you gotta look your best to be crowned and of course Monty knows best."

Rain giggled as I heard Ty running down the halls to get to her. Rain turned and ran out of the room. I watched as Ty ran past my door.

I finally got up and made my way to the dinning room. A smile made it's way to my face. In the time I came here I made a family.

Monty and Chris acted like the parents mostly because Monty was the Alpha and Chris is his mate. The twins acted like my older brothers.

They always took care of me. Made sure I was safe. The girls were like my little sisters. I love them with all my heart.

Then there's Robin. He's like this cousin that you do like but hardly ever see. I say that because he stayed with Zoe after he found out she was his mate.

So it was just seven and I was fine with that. I had a family again. That's what mattered most to me. I had a family again.

.
.
.

*weeks later*

I stood in the room. The girls working on my face, suit, and hair. Making sure I look at my best. Well I did look really good.

Today was the day I was to be crown king and technically married to Chaz. By that I mean I'm not ready to get married.

Believe me I want nothing more then to be married to my mate, my other half. I just don't want to do it right now.

Chaz understood that and agreed to wait for as long as he needed to.  Of course this made me love him even more.

"Okay you're ready." Rain said stepping back and looking at her work. I couldn't believe the way I looked. Light gray suit slicked back hair. I smiled at her before we turned and walked out.

We would be broadcasted live for the whole world to see. For the whole world to see Chaz say for humans to be free and treated right.

I couldn't wait.

.
.
.

"I would like to thank all those who supported me while I ran over y'all, my loyal subjects and I cannot thank you enough for that.

ChainedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara