Epilogue

Logan's parents

Chaz's P.O.V

*two years later*

I walked down the halls of my house. My barefeet echoing as I went. My head moved from side to side looking around.

"Logan?! Where are you!" I called out. I hear him! Lupus yelpt in my head happily before I smiled and ran down the hall.

I could hear Logan too now. He was giggling to himself as I entered the room. I leaned against the door frame. Watching him smile.

We found them. Logans parents, I say parents because we found both of them. Logan's mother was chained to a wall of a demon's dungeon.

We got to her just in time. If we'd be any later she would had died for sure. His father was in hiding. He had faked his own death.

Logan and to take some time to forgive his father but after a few months, six, he gave his father the benefit of the doubt.

They come to visit from time to time. Mostly they spend thier days living in the woods of Arizona. Loving life as they should of had.

The world has been a better place since I've taken over. Not saying my father didn't do a good job but it's been a hell lot better.

Supernaturals and humans surprisingly got a long a lot better then I thought. It was a while for them to truly get back to the way things where before but they did.

Human teens and Supernaturals now go to school together. Ava being one of them and she found her mate. A boy born in the slave houses.

He was scared at first but he now opens up and explains constantly that he's never been happier then he is with Ava.

Adults who lived and breathed the slave houses took a longer time to believe all this was true. Until a vampire was World Wide executed.

He was kidnapping free humans for blood and using them. I had set up blood banks around the world. Animal blood and donated human blood.

Yet the vamp didn't listen so I excited him to show the laws should be followed and if they where broken punishments would be set.

I believe I did a good job for this kingdom. Logan has done a good job too. He's put together a place for the humans to go and talk about their experiences in the slave house.

A safe place for them to talk freely. Some supernaturals go there to help them cope with the pain. A lot of Supernaturals feel bad for what our kind has done.

"Thinking again?" A sweet voice filled my ears. I looked over to the couch where Logan's mother sat, a book in her hand.

I smiled lightly at her before making my over to sit down. "Yes Emily." I laughed lightly. "You always seem to know when I'm lost in thought."

She closed her book before she smiled up at me. "Remember I am a mother I know these kind of things." She said typing hir timple.

I nodded before turning my head back to look at Logan and his father. Who where in an intense game of chess. Logan was winning so far.

"You've done good. You know that." Emily spoke layig her hand over mine. "Thank you. I couldn't have done it without Logan."

I smiled at her before we both looked at the people we loved the most in the world.

.
.
.

"Come on just one time. I swear I won't be scared this time." Logan begged. I tried my hardest not to look at him.

If I did he'd have these big sad puppy dog eyes. A a pouted lip, which quivered and small tears in his eyes. Fake tears of course.

But I couldn't help it. I turned to look down at Logan and finally gave in. Nodding my head I quickly shifted to my wolf form.

Logan giggled before hopping onto my back. Slowly I took off out of the house and down the road to the woods.

This is nice. Lupus spoke in my head. Yes it truly is. I said back. I'm surprised he wants to fly with me. Rameil whispered happily.

I smiled a wolf like smile before coming into a clearing. Logan jumped off my back patiently waiting for me to shift back.

I shook my fur out before I felt my bones moving back to my human bone. Once I shifted I felt my wings come from my back.

"Are you ready my love?" Ramiel asked as he took over. He held a hand out to Logan. Logan smiled and took it before he said.

"As I'll ever be Ramiel." I could feel how happy Ramiel was just by our mate knowing who was in control and with him at the moment.

We pulled Logan close to our body before our wings lifted us up high into the beautiful night sky that surrounded us.

.
.
.

I laid on my back waiting for Logan to come back to bed. He was taking a quick shower. Which started an hour ago. Yeah sure quick.

I smiled as I heard the door open. "Look what I found." Logan said while walking over to the bed. I sat up, using my elbows for help.

"My old jersey." I laughed out. Logan was in my old jersey. The one he'd always wear to sleep when we first met.

It was still to big for him. After all the meals he's ate and him working out. He was still so small that it scared me half the time.

"You still look beautiful now come cuddle with me." I took him making grabby hands to try and bring him closer to me.

Logan laughed before he crawled into bed. I wrapped my arms around his waist my head finding his neck and hiding there.

I breathed in his beautiful smell. Old books mixed with flowers. My new favorite smell of all time. I placed a light kiss on my mating mark.

"Chaz?" Logan called out. I humed in response. "I love you Chaz King." He whispered so low a human wouldn't be able to hear the words clearly.

I smiled before moving my head out from his neck. "I love you too Logan King." Logan laughed at his new last name.

We had gotten married a year before. I linded down a pressed my lips to his. I could feel a smile make it's way to Logan's lips as he kissed me back.

We pulled away for air and to sleep. I laid my head down on the pillow Logans scent filling my noise putting me to sleep.

My last thought was of how luck and happy I am that I have Logan in my life. "God I'm so happy." I whispered. "Me too" Logan whispered back before sleep called both of us to bed.

The End ❤