Ch. 21

Christopher

Chris's P.O.V

Pinkish purple flames came from my finger tips as I conjured up a portal for us to go through to get to the Kings mansion. It's always been my dream to go to thier house.

I watched as each of my pack mates went through. Robin first being the brave little shit he was. I rolled my eyes at him.

Then Tom with his twin Tiberius, or Ty, right behide him. Both looking a little down. No doubt one of them did something stupid.

I say that because next to leave was Jasmine and Rain. Jas was mates with Tom and Rain was mates with Ty. I find all that interesting.

Why? Because every time one of the twins does something stupid the girls will always go back to each other to stay clear of the boys.

Like I said one of the twins must have made one of the girls mad which caused them to leave separately. They were the lucky ones.

Even if they fought they had each other. Forever and always. They were mates. I wouldn't have a mate til I turned twenty-one.

Which was in three days. I couldn't wait. I hope I did have a mate. I prayed that I would. I prayed it would be Monty.

My eyes followed as my pack Alpha Monty walked past me. My heart pounded in my chest as I watched him go.

He had dark brown hair up in a quiff going up. His skin was tan and god he was buff. He had facial hair and such kissable lips.

His eyes were a dark beautiful chocolate brown which made me fall in love with him even more. He was so mysterious.

For example. He always wore a key around his neck. From what I could tell he never took it off. No one knew what it was about.

His eyes met mine as he disappeared into the portal. I shighed and looked down before walking into the portal myself.

.
.
.
.
.

Everything was hell on the other side in the Kings mansion. My eyes widened as I watched everything unfold.

Robin had turned into Chaos. One black and jagged wing, the other soft beautiful white wing. Pure white hair and pale skin. That's how Chaos's where.

His eyes where pitch black and his voice was deep. "MATE! MINE!" He yelled. My eyes moved to see Monty holding a shaking teenage girl in his hands. Princess Zoe.

I watched as the twins tried to hold him back. Jas and Rain where standing in between Princess Zoe and Robin in case he broke lose.

The King and Queen stood in shock not knowing what to do. A maid was holding onto the youngest Princess. She to was scared.

"CHRISTOPHER DO SOMETHING!" I heard Monty yell at me. My instincts kicked in and my hand flew out to Robin.

Pink sparks shot from my hand. It was like electricity moving through my vines blending with my blood. Working with my mind.

The sparks hit Robin making him change back and fall on top of the twins. Who yelled in pain, which made the girls laugh.

"Good work." Monty said letting go of Princess Zoe. We watched as she slowly walked over to Robin. Kneeling by him.

Yet another person found their mate and I have to wait. "Anyways. Thank you for having us your Majesty." Monty said turning to the King.

The King smiled and nodded. "Thank you for giving us the help we need. Whatever you need just ask and we'll give it to you."

"Since you asked, Christopher needs something of Logans." The King opened his mouth to speak but Monty cut him off.

"By that I mean we need the things that where his when he was at the slave house. If you have them that would help a lot."

The King nodded and sent someone off before he lead us to the sitting room.

"Now tell us what you found please." The king spoke as he sat down. Monty nodded to me. "Well I used my resources and powers to find out who truly took Logan.

Everything lead to Anderson and before you say anything your Majesty. Anderson has a secret younger brother who might I add is a powerful warlock like muself."

The King and Queen looked surprised. I would be too. I felt myself blush as the Kings eyes met my own. Why? The King is a hotte.

I heard a growl behind me which caused me to look around the room. The twins were holding onto thier mates not paying attention.

I wouldn't hold it to them they all heard this before. Robin was most likely taken to the hospital wing and Princess Zoe was most likely with him.

Princess Ava wasn't around which made me happy. The poor child shouldn't be around this type of stuff. Monty was clam as I looked at him.

I blushed before turning back to the King. "Anyways, his brother would do anything for him including take Logan back and cloak themselves."

"Dear what do you mean?" The Queen asked. "I believe Jaocbs, Anderson's brother, cloaked a whole building while staying close to Logan.

In other words where ever Logan went Anderson wasn't that far behind. So that's why I need something of his.

I can use my powers to track him. However it may be... riskey" I spoke trailing off on the last word. "WHAT!?!?!!" His voice filled my ears.

The whole room fell silent as I looked down at my fingers. "I might have left that part out..." I whispered not wanting to met his gaze.

"Because Jacobs is as powerful as I am it's gonna take all I have to find Logan. I have to hold the spell until I can truly see him face to face."

I lowered my voice just above a whisper. "It could kill me." A bang made me jump making me look up finally.

My eyes widened as I watched a very sexy pissed off Monty walk out of the room. Leaving a broken table behind."Um...okay?" The twins spoke together.

"He'll be fine. Chris if you want to do this what do you need and how long will it take?" Rain asked looking sad. I shighed and thought.

"I have everything I need but some of Logans personal items. I should be able to do the spell in two days." The King nodded.

"Okay. Okay. My maid can show you to your rooms." We got up and followed a maid out. The spell might kill me...kill me the day I might find my mate.

Great.