Ch. 26

Please Read this.

Asher's P.O.V.   (surprise!!!!)

*Logan's birthday*

I sat in my room playing with a baseball. Throwing it up into the air before caching it again. Jaocbs wasn't here.

He was to busy fixing up Logan. I rolled my eyes at this. It was stupid.  He didn't want to be here. Yet Anderson won't let him go.

I don't see why. Chaz and Logan were real mates to each other. Anderson had no chance in this matter. The door opened softly.

I sat up quickly smiling as Jaocbs walked into my-our room. "Hey babe. Everything okay?" I asked as he removed his shirt.

My heart pounded in my chest as I watched him reveal his beautiful body and to think he's all mine. I smiled at that.

"Logan's walking now." Was all he said. I nodded even though I knew he couldn't see me. "Well it must have taken a lot to bring him back to full heath."

I moved off the bed and slowly making my way to my mate. I ran my hands over his shoulders. His body locked up at my touch.

"Why don't I relieve some of the stress?" I whispered into his ear. Slowly Jaocbs turned to look at me. I smiled softly at him.

But it was gone faster then it came. Jaocbs eyes where dark and cold. Evil shining in them. Scaring me. I took a step back.

"Babe?" I asked lightly scared that if I spoke to loud something might happen. "Babe?" He mocked me walking closer to me.

I took a step back until I felt the back of my knees hit the bed. My eyes no dout held fear as I looked back at him. He was so close to me.

For once I didn't want him close to me. "You do realize I am a very powerful warlock. One of the most powerful ones alive?"

He questioned me. I nodded my head because I knew this. I lernd this from when I found out we were mates. I loved him for this.

"ANSWER ME!!!" He yelled his voice shaking the room. Anger rolled off him in waves. I yelpt. Fearing filling my body.

"Y-Yes I know!" I squeaked out. A smiled ran across his face as he spoke his next words. "Then you do know I can cast a spell to make someone believe that they are mates."

I felt my legs give way as my body fell to the bed. It felt like I weighted more then I really did. My heart was pounding in my chest.

Tears picked on the sides of my eyes as I looked up at my mate-no at Jaocbs. "W-what?" I managed to speak finally.

Jaocbs smirked as he leaned down. I normally would have leaned up to met his lips and smile about it. I wanted to kiss him.

However he just spoke softly to me. His voice sending chills down my spin and not the good kind. It was chills of fear.

"I put a spell on you to make you think we were mates. You were never my mate. I don't even like guys." He laughed lightly.

"It was sickening just to be with you like that. I can't believe the spell is still so strong. It should have worn out by now."

I felt my heart braking in two. My hands flew up to my chest. I was in pain. It burned so much. I finally let a cry out as Jaocbs stood up.

He smiled lightly at me. "Finally I don't have to be near you." He spat like venom at me. With that said he turned and walked out.

He left me alone to suffer the pain he put me in. I felt tears in my eyes as I moved to make my way out of the room.

Passing a heathly Logan on the way. He quickly pulled to a stop his eyes looking at me scared yet he opened his mouth to speak to me.

"Asher are you okay?" He asked surprising me a little bit. Logan was always so sweet to everyone even people like me.

I stopped not looking at him. There was nothing but silence finally I spoke, "I'm sorry." I whispered to him. I quickly went on not wanting him to speak.

"I'm sorry for the shit I did to you. The tricks I played on you but one thing was for real. You and Chaz are perfet for each other. Mates." I breathed the word.

"The one person that's supposed to care for you. Love you. Show you that it's okay go be yourself. Someone you feel safe with."

I felt my body start to shake. Tears falling down my face like a river. "Someone I-" my voice broke. "I d-don't h-have."

I heard Logan gasp as he took steps to me. I quickly moved away from him. "Asher..." He whispered. "Jaocbs put a spell on me." I croaked out.

"The spell made me think he and I were mates. J-" I gasped for breathe. Tears running down my face faster now.

"J-just to get to you." I gasped out. My hand went to my heart the pain filling my body more. "Asher.." Logan spoke again closer to me.

I quickly moved away from him. My legs taking me to a lone room. Something that could fit my heart and mine.

I slammed the door shut before quickly moving around the room looking for the only thing I could use at the moment.

Finding it I sat alone. The banging from the door echoing in my head and the empty room. I felt my cheeks burn with dry tears and new ones replacing them.

The pain I felt burned in my chest. Yearning to move to do something. Anything. I heard my name being yelled by Logan.

Anderson's and Jaocbs names began to fill my ears yet poor Logans calls for help fell on death ears. Only his voice filled my ears as I looked at the killing object in my hands.

It wasn't pills, that was the slow way to go. It wasn't a blade. That was a painfully long and slow way to go. I could be saved.

I didn't want to be saved.

I held a gun in my hands. One of the most powerful weponds in the world. I heard stories of little children fought wars with this.

Grown men killing each other human being. Supernaturals being hunted down with special guns to kill them for good.

Names whispered with each kill followed this type of weapon. Soon mine would join along side with them.

I flinched as I heard something hit the door loudly. Logan most have grabbed something to get into the room with. He could try. He wouldn't get in.

I wanted to die. Thinking I had a mate kept me from killing myself before. Jaocbs kept me from doing anything.

Yet I wanted this. I had for a long long time. Nothing now was stopping me. No mate. No family. Not friends. Nothing.

The barrel of the gun felt cold against my temple as I lifted the gun to my head. Everything seemed to slow down. The sounds outside fell on death ears.

My breathing was ragged and rasp. I could hear my heart pounding in my chest. I blinked back the tears which was useless.

Shighing I cocked the gun. The click sound ehocing in my right ear. I closed my eyes. Taking a big breath in. I whispered, "I'm sorry."

.
.
.

I pulled the the trigger.

.
.
.

Third person P.O.V

Logan froze in his place. The blood in his veins ran cold at the sound. He looked at his feet. Blood ran from under the door.

Shivers ran down his spin the echo of the gun shot rang down the empty halls of the house. In and out of the open rooms.

All the way outside. Echoing in the empty lands that surrounded the house that was more like a prison to Logan himself.

The people hidden in the shadows looked quickly at the house. Fear filling their hearts. It was silent.

.
.
.

Then a scream periced the cold silent air. A pain filled scream echoed just like the gun shot had done. It brought everyone to their knees.