Ch. 25

The house Logan is being kept in

Chris's P.O.V

*takes place after him and Monty mated*

I worked endless hours on the spell. After Monty and I mated my powers seemed to exsell. I felt more powerful then I had ever been.

Finally after working so long I got the spell to work. After everyone was in the room, the whole pack even Robin and the role family.

"Okay," I spoke up. "I need everyone to be quite while I do this. And no matter what do not tocuh me." I spoke these words mostly to Monty.

After we had mated Monty wouldn't let me leave his sight. Mostly because he wanted to hug me and never let go.

However it was mostly because I had said this spell could kill me. Yet Monty being my mate he could tell when the magic I make is too much.

I turned to my table and picked up the jacket that Logan came from the slave house in. I felt my eyes change colors as I started the spell.

"Black roses and pink wings, with the spell I call out the thee, with these clothes I use to find the alpha's mate in his final time! If he sleep and hears my call give him dreams to head me. Winding though the thickest of trees.
Logan Bryan mate to Chaz King hear my call!"

I gasped as I felt fire consume me. I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out. I heard my pack and the King yelling for me.

The fires pushed them back. I gasped for breath looking around the now dark place I was until finally I saw someone.

He had pale skin pale blonde hair and pale blue eyes. Logan. The word rang in my head like I've said it before. Like I knew this person before.

"Logan!" I shouted hoping he'd see me. Hear me. His head popped up quickly looking around. Yet he couldn't see me. So I tried again.

"Logan! Do you hear me!?" I yelled louder. "Yes!" He answered quickly. I could hear the hope in his voice."Where are you!?"

"Don't worry about that!" I called back. It seems the spell that was hiding Logan was hiding me from him as well.

"Know that we're coming!" I yelled. "What do you mean?!" He asked. "We were called in to help you!" I said instead of answering him.

His eyes widened as a veil was lifted and he could finally see me. I smiled at him lightly before opening my mouth to speak.

"My name is Christopher. I'm in an elite team called the hybrid pack. The King himself called us to help get you back. Prince Chaz is not well." My voice became soft.

"He's been asleep since three days after you were taken away. He's dying Prince Logan." His eyes looked sad as I said this. I felt pain I'm my heart for him.

" You need to be strong." I spoke faster. I could feel the bond from the spell breaking I was losing it. Which mean Jacobs was close.

"Please be strong don't give in. Don't give up. I know where you are and we are on our way. I swear to you we're on our way."

He opened my mouth to speak. To ask me something but flames took over my sight. I screamed out in pain. My eyes widened as everything turned black.

.
.
.
.
.

The woods where cold and dark even the fire I conjured up wasn't helping. I lost my people. The ones I was with.

They where sold off to the highest bidder. Even our own kind where looking to sell us for a buck.

Of course we where the most powerful warlock clan there was to the date. However even our own powers couldn't save us.

I held the child in my arms tightly to my chest. I had concealed him. Changed his age. Whipped all memories he had of us.

It would be safer. He'd live a better life. I hope. Finally a house came into view. By the looks of it vampires lived there. Taking a breathe in I walked to the house.

Concealing my scent I slowly put the baby down on the door step. "Be safe little brother. I swear I will be back for you."

I kissed his head lightly and quickly turned to leave. I sat in a tree watching as the couple woke and found my little brother.

I saw, as I watched, that they had another child. An older one. Someone who could be a good older brother to him. When he turns ten he'll know what he is.

"Mother." The boy asked looking down at the baby. "What are we to call it?" "Him my child." His mother spoke softly.

"I was thinking just our last name for now. When he's older he can pick a name for himself." She smiled a bright smile at her husband and son.

Her husband smiled back slowly moving his arms around her small body to embrace her. "That is a lovly idea my heart."

I smiled at the pet name he gave her. It was cute. "So his name is Jaocbs?" The older boy asked. His parents nodded at the same time.

The boy smiled at them before looking down at my brother. "Welcome to the family my little brother. My Jaocbs." It broke my heart.

I jumped down from the tree when they all disappeared back into thier house. I looked back to try and remember him.

Sadly I could only remember his name. I turned and walked away. With each step I took I forgot more and more of my little brother.

I forgot Jay.

.
.
.
.

My eyes opened wide as I sat up from my bed. They burned with a green evil in them. Something I had not felt in a long time.

No one was in the room but I could hear people talking. "January the 11th is when we'll hit. They won't expect it since it's the day after Logan's birthday."

I listened in. It was Monty's voice. I felt pain in my chest as I remembered my dream. No it wasn't a dream but a memory.

A memory of my little brother Jay...Well now he's known as Jaocbs.