Chapter 19- Danny Mays

So I just realized it's Friday and I almost forgot to post this chapter ^^'  So here you go. It's a bit late but better late than never right? Please enjoy! 

* * * *

Chapter 19- Danny Mays

The hold the mysterious boy has on me never loosens up even as the clock strikes midnight. In fact, he tightens it to the verge that it almost hurts. However, I don't mind because he was the only one who was able to crack me open easily. He was almost able to get me to spill my thoughts out and I found that I didn't mind. I needed to tell someone and he made it easy for me which was a record.

I am shaken out of my trance as he tenses up and locks his gaze on someone to our side. I slowly look and fight the urge to cry in frustration when I see Dustin slyly making his way towards me. He had disposed of his mask and instead, keeps his cocky grin on his face as he slicks his blonde hair back.

"From that dancing, I can't help but guess and assume it is you Ella," he says in his nauseous voice. I lock my jaw but curtly reply.

"Dustin. Fancy seeing you here," I reply and he smirks before he looks at the mysterious stranger holding me in his arms. Dustin's eyes narrow and a disgusted look etched upon his wasted beautiful face.

I'm not going to lie. Dustin is a handsome guy with longish blonde hair and light green eyes and olive skin. He is tall, although not as tall as Ashton. Maybe a couple inches shorter. He is lean but he has toned arms and a good body. Not saying I stalk him but when your families are close, you become somewhat close to the children. You get what I'm saying?

[A/N: Picture Austin Butler as Dustin]

Discarding my comment, he scowls at the masked guy who had now released me. "Who the heck are you?" he demands rudely as he pulls me to his side, causing me to stumble a little.

"Dustin," I chide him but he ignores me. The boy just stares from me to Dustin with a frown at his brow.

"Well?" Dustin demands again and the other boy slams his mouth shut before clenching his fists.

"Nobody," he replies stiffly and I watch how Dustin's brows furrow slightly as he takes in the male before him.

"That sharp tongue of yours sounds familiar," he begins and I watch how the guy tenses more before he releases it and gives a cocky smile while tucking his arms in his slacks pockets.

"Why, I dare say I don't think that's right. After all, I don't talk much often to those I'm unaccustomed too," he replies and his sass reminds me of someone but it's impossible. He isn't here today. And if he was, he certainly wouldn't dance with me. 

Dustin glares at him and stands taller as if to tower over the tall figure in front of us. "Dustin that's enough," I demand as I push away from him. He looks down at me and frowns.

"Do you know who this is?" he demands and I shake my head as I look back at the stranger. "Good because then I just have to let him know easily you're mine," he continues as he swiftly removes my mask and covers my mouth with his. I tense up and stand frozen with shock at what is happening. Dustin is kissing me in front of the guy that was slowly pulling me out of my shell.

Before anything else could happen, I get back to my senses and pull away harshly from Dustin's forceful kiss that would have gotten out of control. I slap him on the face with all my might. His head turns to the side from impact and I slap his other cheek with just as much force so his head is facing the other side. Both cheeks are red as is my face from anger and humiliation.