Epilogue- Narrator

Happy Friday loves! Yes this update is early compared to what I usually do but I might forget later so might as well post it now xD 

But yes. This is the epilogue, the final part of this story. Please enjoy it! 

P.S- This chapter is full of...feeeeelllssss. You have been warned xD

P.P.S- This chapter is dedicated to all my readers; especially those who have always voted, commented, and added this story to their library/reading lists. I wouldn't have gotten this far without you guys <3 So thank you. 

* * * *

Epilogue- Narrator

Danny watches as Ashton records his music in Papa T's studio. She smiles and keeps her hands clasped together as he looks up at her during the bridge of his song. He smiles at her and she grins back while giving an approving nod. He then looks away by closing his eyes and putting in all his emotions and feelings into the song. Just the way Papa T likes it.

The door opens behind Danny and she turns around to see her three friends. She waves them over with her hand and together they watch Ashton wrap up the song. Papa T grins and finishes the recording before giving a whoop of victory. Ashton then walks out and is crushed into a hug by him.

"Ashton my boy! That was perfect!" he exclaims and Ash grins, feeling that sense of accomplishment in his heart. It was his dream to be praised by this man and it was now a reality...thanks to Mays. He looks at her and smiles but that's broken when she jumps into his embrace and wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"That was amazing Hallway Boy!" she exclaims as she pulls her head back and looks him into the eyes. His smile is back on his face as he nudges her nose with his.

"It's all thanks to you Mays," he tells her as he wraps an arm around her waist and keeps her pinned against him. She beams and he has to admit it's one of the most beautiful sights ever. "That song is dedicated to you," he adds as he places his forehead on hers. He watches how her eyes flutter shut and she releases a soft sigh.

"Thank you," she whispers and she opens her eyes. He smirks and tilts his head to the side.

"And my spunky Mays is gone. Where did she go?" he asks and she laughs and tries to get off but he holds her in place. "Where do you think you're going?" he adds in a murmur and she raises a brow while a small smirk grows on her lips.

"Why, nowhere," she answers as she wraps her arms around his neck again and places a kiss on his mouth. His eyes widen at the suddenness of it but he grins into it and kisses her back. Who knew or predicted this would happen? Surely not him.

Someone clearing their throat interrupts them and they pull apart even though they're still in each other's embrace. The girls look like they are about to burst from containing their excitement while Papa T smirks and keeps his arms crossed over his chest.

"We have a more private room if you two would like," he comments and Danny starts blushing before she climbs off Ash. He doesn't want her to leave but lets her, knowing how embarrassed she is with her red cheeks.

"Not funny Papa T," she says as she punches him arm. The girls then lose it and laugh while squealing. Ashton covers his ears at the unusual sound but laughs at Mays and her embarrassed face. She glares at him before it fades away and she too joins into the laughs.

"Okay now. You youngsters leave and let me finalize this song. Ashton, this song is going to be a big hit. What's the name of this song?" he asks and Ashton, who has his arms wrapped around Danny's shoulders, turns around and grins.