Pulling the blankets over my head. Grabbing my phone thankful the screen didn't break and send one text that could possibly ruin everything with me and Cat forever but I honestly didn't care.

As I wrote it my eyes becoming sore from the tears. Barely able to read what I wrote.

But I finally stopped writing and sent it...

I don't even see how I was friends with you... you don't ever care about anything but you. Today when you yelled at me. You would have never had the balls to do it if She wasn't there. I'm seriously done with your pointless shit. I put up with your annoying little problems even though everyone tells me I shouldn't. The only reason Angel is ever nice to you is because your my friend. Nobody really likes you. They act like they do because they dont wanna be rude to my friends.

·End Of FlashBack ·

Another thing that sucks is Jc can't see me this weekend. He has things to do with the Tour the boys are going on.

So I'm home now, doing absolutely nothing besides listening to music and laying down.

Oh and Cameron and me are close again. Well that's what he thinks. But honestly, we aren't no where near being close.

The only people I'm close to at the moment is Matthew, Alexis, Isela and Amy.

But Matthew and Alexis are the only ones who know about last Friday. The worst day this year by far.

"Hey you wanna go get Taco Bell with me and Alex?" Angel asks popping his head into my room. Not even he knew what happened...

"Uhm no. Thanks though." I say looking back down at my phone as I text Matthew.

"Want anything?" He questions. "No thanks." I shrug this time not looking up from my phone. "When I take her home tonight, we need to talk." He says before stepping out of my room shutting my door behind me.

"Sure thing..." I whisper to myself plugging my headphones in and closing my eyes. The depression slowly taking over my body day by day.

Alex is Angel's girlfriend. Well their not dating but they have sex and shit. So I say she's his girlfriend.

Wicked Games by The Weeknd playing as I sing along quietly keeping my eyes closed tightly.

Opening them a few times to text Matthew back.

Before Runaway Love By Ludacris and Mary J Blidge started to play. I sang every single word from the beginning to end..

'Runaway love

Runaway love

Runaway love

Runaway love

Runaway love

Runaway love

Runaway love

Runaway love

Now little Lisa is only 9 years old

She's trying to figure out why the world is so cold

Why she's all alone and ain't never met her family

Mama's always gone and she never met her daddy

Part of her is missing and nobody will listen

Mama is on drugs getting high up in the kitchen