pg.28

Song: Love me like you do 

❄☄😁Funneh's POV😁☄❄

Are video was awesome! We all watched our video we posted on "itsFunneh" and yes, it was awesome! But also has cringe moments and Kiana cringed a lot.

We are heading to the auditorium for the deathcon thing Kiana told me but this reminds me of the hunger games. 

"Hello students, I see you saw are poster for deathcon and here are the rules and the things you are supposed to do and can do 1) get to the diamond sword 2) kill people to make it easier 3)there is a shop where you can buy potions and weapons all for emeralds 4) and last and not least there are a place to buy horses. 

They put RV goggles on all of us and yes I wonder how they bought all of this. 

💙☄❄Kiana's POV❄☄💙

ugg nope, nope I was getting dizzy since... I don't know I just got dizzy. a teacher must of saw be cuz a heard a voice say "once you get to the place you won't be dizzy anymore" and once I heard that I was relieved when they said that be cuz well you guessed it I was there! I didn't have my jacket so I put my hands on the back of me but I felt something sharp. I put my hand on top of me and I felt a handle and I grabbed it and took it out of what was holding it turned out it was a sword, a blue and black shiny sword. I looked at everyone else, Gold had a bow and arrow with a gem at the top and Evan had a white and blue synth and Kyran had a green one. Alec had a HUGE black and red sword and Funneh was looking at a stick she was holding with a weird look "babe, why are you holding a stick?" Alec asked Funneh. "I don't know but why do you get weapons, guys!"

🌟⭐✨💫THIRD PERSON💫✨⭐🌟

 SHH, everyone looked where the sound was. The sound was from a huge bush, shaking, a girl then came out of the bush she had white hair ( oh and dreamerlivs tell me what you want to look like and personality in the comments) and a white synth "oh that's a wand" Funneh looked at the girl with a strange look and pointed at a bush and said "abracadabra" then the bush disappeared "oh and my name is ________" (what you want to be called also in the comments) ________ started walking "let go to the magic shop I'm pretty sure there is a magic book in there". "wait!" Funneh yelled, she told her all of their names and other stuff like what school they go to and then they went off.