Pg.24

Yes, it does say page be cuz I just realized a lot ( or just me) write in their chapters/pages chapters and these are really short chapters even ones with over a thousand word there still short. ( also reading more than a thousand words is really fast for me but well any long books are like I just read them really fast I'm the fastest reader in my classes) But anyway we are going to be seniors and I know there is the sophomore but whatever and (I'm so sorry) I've have change the POVs by saying like instead of "Funneh kissed Alec" it going to be "I kissed Alec" OKAY NOW START.

Funneh POV

It was the weekends so I didn't have but I did have school, Yay! but I did have homework, ugh. I decided to go to Alec house so we can both do our homework together also we have the same classes last year in sophomore we got completely different classes except one. 

Alec POV

I think today is the day.

Funneh POV

I got to Alec's house and I looked in the window I saw Alec on his small couch looking at his shoes. I wonder what is wrong?  I did one of the tricks Alec taught me, picking locks I slowly opened the door and slowly closed it I went to his couch sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder and said softly "what wrong?" he turned his head to me we a shocked voice but then a relax face. "Nothing" I knew it wasn't nothing "really c'mon tell me" I pouted  "ugh okay but you owe me a kiss".

"okay now tell me"

"umm"

"I actually have a secret and it a bad one"

"I'm bankrupt" ( just in case if you some reason don't know it another word for poor I sometimes don't know what a word mean be cuz I forget)

I frowned "it okay you are still my cute boyfriend," I said and then ruffling his hair. But really I honestly didn't care I really love him. "hey let go to Mc Crafters and of course on me" he nodded "and also thanks for not caring" "your welcome and here is your kiss" I did a passionate kiss and not even a second passed he kissed back and after a minute later we let go. 

Time skip 

🔥Alec's POV 💰

(what he needs the money so why not give a whole bag of it)

When I and Funneh got in the place, Funneh said she needed to go to the bathroom and before she went in she gave me some cash and said to buy two burgers and two soft drinks. I went to the cashier "hello, I would like to get two burgers and two soft drinks one a coke and the other a sprite". (also it a girl and do you know what I'm doing? I don't think so but really I know you don't know what I'm writing) The cashier started twirling her hair (wait! this girl reminded me of Yandere and Yandere reminded of Senpai and that made me reminded of one my chapters said he died but obviously he is not cuz of the last chapter I might fix it but then might not cuz I'm lazy) What the heck is she doing? oh yeah better get ready (I just searched up pick up lines for the girl but after reading just a bit I want to burn my eyes)

"hey want to go eat after I'm done working?"

"no"

"aww why not"

"because my girlfriend is here"

"I know but don't you want to be with me instead of that sharpie".

This girl was looking at me and Funneh on are way inside and she just called Funneh a sharpie! oh heck no I ran over to the bathrooms luckily Funneh came out and I told her what happened and I just realized we can both get so pissed off just a few words but hey we love each other. Funneh went over to where the cashiers was and just looked a little she came back and grabbed my hand and went outside. "Alec I kinda know that girl" I was shocked "how?" Funneh looked down a little "when I and Noah were together the exacted thing happened". I grabbed my phone and (somehow called the boss of Mc Crafters?)and said what the cashier did the boss said he was going to fire her as soon as he can I told Funneh that and then we decided to order pizza Funneh (and mine) favorite, Hawaiian pizza.