ch.18

First, of all thank you so much for 400 views like not long ago I said thanks for 200 it like wow and also thanks for 884 views also surprising to just thank you so much well I need to start and happy new years to people who it already new years and I will give the other people happy tomorrow  new now hocus pocus let this chapter build itself.

Lunch

"hey Kyran" "yeah Gold" "want this" Gold gave Kyran a burnt sandwich "uhh Gold it's burnt" "no it not just try it" Kyran tried it he said he need water because the burnt bread made his throat dry Kyran went over to the counter to see if he could get some water Prince came over and said "here is some water" Prince gave Kyran a bottle of water and he open it and sipped on it and then he fell down, Prince ran away and Valerie came over and saw Kyran on the floor she screamed "Kyran is on the floor!" everybody in the lunch room looked but Funneh, Alec, Kiana, Evan and especially Gold. They all got ideas of what had happened then Kiana got an idea everyone thought was stupid. Kiana thought Kyran was dead she put her ear on Kyran chest her furry ears went down and same with her tail "he is actually dead". Alec and Evan looked at each other with shocked faces Kiana and Funneh shed some tears but Gold burst into tears they came out so fast it could fill up a bucket in 20 seconds. Kiana read Gold's mind she told everyone to huddle up she whispered "Gold is crying so much because she is his her boyfriend" Funneh, Alec and Evan yelled "what!" they let go and turned to Gold she was still crying a river. Funneh and Kiana transformed into their animal everyone in the cafeteria awed the two girls went on the table before they got on Kiana whispered to bring him to the nurse but if you are the nurse are going do anything to wait for her and Funneh they all nod. Funneh yelled "Kyran died," Funneh said as serious as she could be with just one tear fell Felicia came out of nowhere and said "haha Funneh the fox is crying what a baby" Kiana lost her temper and jumped off the table with her ears up and tail Felica laughed again and said "oOh what is little thing will do to me?~" suddenly above of Kiana tail was a lightning ball and her eyes were white Kiana turned back into her human form to get a better shot she aimed at Felica and said "I've seen you hurt people mentally and physically. you have hurt me and now you are laughing at someone crying at her friend's death!" she shot her lightning ball, Felica just missed it Funneh yelled, "Kiana calm down!" Kiana's eyes turn brown again her tail dropped and she was panting Felica ran off and everyone in the cafeteria was shocked, Kiana went back to the table and sat on it. she asked, "someone killed Kyran".

to be continued 

Words: 529