ch.4

💥Alec POV🔥

I want to get something for Funneh maybe a stuffed animal! But I have to get it from a carnival or somewhere else because my family is too poor. No, I might waste even more money yeah I will just buy her one.

Stuffy store

Alec went to a very popular stuffy store in the mall and there were millions of plushies from little ones to big  ones and animal ones to human and monsters.  Alec looked at every one of them he found out the perfect one for her. A medium sized plush that was foxy from fanf and also holding a big heart that said "once I scare you I will hug you" I can't wait to give this to her Alec thought then looked at the price tag that said thirty dollars(or your currency) Alec looked shocked at first but then thought again I will just work extra hard for Yandere even though it mean killing and scaring more girls for her "Senpai". Alec was walking to the counter to pay for the little plush but then he heard giggles and a chuckle Alec turned around and saw Funneh, Gold, and Kyran once he paid he ran out like a lightning bolt.

Funneh POV🎉

Haha OMG Kyran just told me and Gold a funneh (haha I'm so funny) joke it actually pretty rare for him to say a funny joke it maybe because he started using this website that you can make stories for others to read and the same thing the other way I think it called Wattpad? Well what ever I hate reading. Funneh was looking around the store and saw the same one Alec bought her. Funneh took the plush and went to the counter Funneh realized she didn't bring her wallet and the asked Gold "Gold do you have any cash I forgot my wallet" Gold replied "I used all my money I brought by buying all my clothes" Funneh then turned to Kyran and he said he didn't bring any. Funneh then put the plush and they all walked back to their dorms. 

Dorms

Funneh was walking to the dorm with Gold Gold was a lot slower then Funneh because she was holding all her bags and Funneh was running because she was hungry and there was pizza. When Funneh got to the dorm she saw a dark figure it was putting something down and Funneh yelled but also shuttering at the same time "w-who are y-y-you!" the dark figure ran away Funneh ran to the object then realized it was the same plush she wanted and there was a note attached to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Funneh

I want to give this plush from how you act I knew you would love it once I saw it also if it not obvious I really like you

love, your secret admirer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~