Evan & Kiana sleepover

hey I just feel left out on the whole everyone getting shipped so u get it

Kiana had to turn into her were-cat form because it was dark and outside there nobody well that what Kiana thought when Kiana went outside with all her stuff in her tiny little backpack she was running to Evan dorm but someone picked her up and she growled "calm down Kiana" said the person "wait what!" Kiana shocked (no suspense part) "well I'm going to kill you" Kiana turned around and yelled right in the stranger's ear and yelled "LET GO OF ME AND ARE YOU MY STALKER?!!" the man dropped Kiana and covered his ears and then yelled (so much yelling) "boys go get her!" three other boys caught up to Kiana and started beating her Kiana. she then yelled (see what I mean) "Evan help me!" Evan came out of nowhere with a phone to his ear Kiana then got knocked out then he dropped phone in the grass (I'm mean he love his phone some people don't even care about the person no there phone the person) he knocked out all four guys and took the knocked were-cat he brought her this his guest bed he was about to leave but Kiana woke up said "thank Evan and I'm cold" "do yo want me to bring a blanket?" "no" Kiana blushed "sleep with me".

and he said okay blushed and then yeah you know also here is more liza Koshy also if you didn't watch the vid I put on my last chapter plz watch this one

also music: Jurassic park nightcore