Kyran & Gold sleepover

1st of all thanks for almost 800 views on my 1st book YAYYYYYYYYYY and 200 views on this book and still trying I'm still trying to hold my excitement that I only need 334 views until 1k yay also 👍 there is 1 of my fav liza Koshy

3rd person

Gold was wearing her uniform so she just brought her pj's and her backpack she ran to Kyran dorm she knocked on the door and Kyran opened up the door he had a huge smile and said "we are going to watch Fairy tail and also be quiet Lucus is asleep Gold nod and went in she changed into her cute bunny pj's and yelled (not something Gold would do unless it shopping) it Fairy tail time yeah!" Kyran then shushed her and she then said sorry.

After watching 10 episodes

Gold felt a little weight on her shoulder when she looked it was Kyran she blushed and then felt a little sleepy so she snuggles up with him and fell asleep. Lucus then woke up from the shuffling (just don't mind to lazy) he went downstairs and yell at him but he saw him sleeping with Gold he turned off the TV and ran upstairs to get his phone he only had 1% left on his phone so he came back downstairs and took a photo of them and then his battery died.

Morning

On there, way to school Gold saw Prince behind a wall and looked like he was talking to someone. Gold told Kyran to go ahead and then she went where Prince was she was surprised what she saw Prince was making out with Felica Wize! Gold screamed and said "we have only been together for 3 weeks and now you're cheating on me! we are over!" Gold ran to Kyran while Prince is still making out with his new girlfriend (like the jerk is in this story).

Now that all (also the little charcter in this song is cute when jumping up and down just it seem satisfying it so weird also I spelled satisfying correctly the first time but not weird)