ch.10

Funneh POV

Funneh yawned when she got up Gold was going ask Funneh how come on Friday when she came back from school and she wasn't home. When Gold went in Funneh room she screamed. I knew this would happen Funneh thought "Gold there is reason calm down" Gold calmed down and then Funneh told how this happen and there is another girl in the dorm name Kiana. "Funneh i'm so mad" "at me since I brought a girl to our dorm?" "no I kinda wanted a another roommate" "then wh-" "Noah!" "why?" Gold said because he changed me into a fox thingy (she corrected her it kitsune) then I heard Kiana yell why are yelling an d up so early I told her it school day and I want her to meet someone. Kiana came down and saw Gold Kiana put her hand out to shake it before Gold shook it she ask why she has a tail and ears and also why she has wolf ears and a cat tail. Kiana told her that she is a were-cat and she can turn into a wolf that has a cat tail and so can Funneh but a fox. Gold squealed and same thing as Alec, begged from them to transform before they did they made a deal if they change they get a ride on her shoulder to school Gold agreed and then they TRANSFORMED Gold squealed again then they walked to school when the left the little circle ( there is a little circle that surrounded by dorms).

3rd Person

They almost got to school but Funneh big tail tickled Gold and then Gold was about to fall down but she did't feel the concrete hit her face so she finely looked up and realized it was Kyran. They both blushed but then asked why are there animals on shoulder Funneh said it her and Kiana introduce herself and they shook hands well Kiana used her paw. when they got to school in the hallway as there heading to the principal office so they can get Kiana in. On there way people were looking at Gold because that she brought strange pets in the school. A teacher was going to her classroom and then saw Gold with Funneh and Kiana and like everyone else thought they were strange pets the teacher stopped and scolded at Gold said they were't animals or pets the teacher then said "prove it! if you don't why would I believe your baloney" Funneh and Kiana jumped off Gold and TRANSFORMED back into there humans form the teacher recognized Funneh but not Kiana since she never been to YH. she asked why Funneh has foxes ears and ten fox tails and why there are id a girl with wolf ears and a cat tail they explained how this happen. the teacher then let them past and everyone in the hallway had there jaw down and starring at them. They got to the principal office.

After

Kiana POV

yay i got in to YH also i got all the same classes as Funneh!

ok i'm going to make another chapter today