pg.25

been waiting for hmmm 3 months? for this Idk but anyway yay!

(yes to popular wattpaders (?) it is tiny) but I'm going to even my little victory with this sad video of Amanda todd (A girl who committed suicide R

(yes to popular wattpaders (?) it is tiny) but I'm going to even my little victory with this sad video of Amanda todd (A girl who committed suicide R.I.P 2 yrs ago whatever still important)

Okay here is story 

Okay here is story 

Evan's POV ( also are ship name is Kevan.... wow)

I was in my dorm watching TV but the shows were boring and I didn't want to play with my video games so I decided to go to the girl's dorm I walked to their dorm. When I opened the door I saw two heads on the couch watching TV I sneak over to them "boo!" Gold jumped up but not Kiana. I asked, "why is Kiana not scared?" Gold looked at me and answered "she sleeping" I went in front of the couch and saw her laying on Gold's shoulder. DING, Gold took her phone out of her pocket she told me that Kyran want her to meet up with him. I nodded Gold then lifted Kiana's head gently Kiana whined I quickly slipped in so her head is on me. Gold went out and now I was with a sleeping Kiana I started watching what Gold and Kiana was watching. They were watching fairy tail I only watched one episode be cuz I watched all them before like... Umm five-time so yeah."Ughhh" I decided to wake up Kiana I took her tail tickled her nose she didn't up so I decided to tickle her in other spots (lol I remember something about my BFF, Rachel that her tickle spot most ticklish is her butt and no I didn't tickle her butt to no that) she didn't wake up until I tickled her armpit she started giggling I tickled her more she opened her eyes and I started smricking "okay I will stop if we go somewhere" she agreed so we left the dorm.

Hey, I need something out and I promise next page will be longer.