ch.5

Funneh POV

omg  Funneh thought while blushing very dark and deep red as if she got tomatoes red paint and every other thing that red painted neatly on her face. I wonder who is my secret admirer it probably NOT Alec, well i should go inside I don't want this little guy to get dirty. Funneh went inside with Gold (Funneh was standing there for so long Gold got to catch up) ran to the kitchen and took the magnificent pizza slice she was waiting for and once all done she watched TV because she knew it would be bad for her gums if she brushed her teeth right away ( it actually true my dad told and a youtuber  name Karina Garcia said it once) and then she brushed her teeth and went to bed cuddling with her new plush. Last thing she said before dozing off was "good night foxy I love you".

Alec POV

once i saw Funneh I dashed to a little  forest of trees that was near there dorm I then saw her pickup the foxy plushy and read the note I put on it then she blushed then she went inside with Gold I couldn't leave her beautiful face  so I stayed around I saw she ate, and watch TV she then went to the bathroom I didn't want watch her do her "business" and there are two reasons 1) there are no windows 2)who dose that! that nasty wait I know who would do that Anoy(srry if I spelled it wrong) also known as Yandere. once Funneh came out of the bathroom she was in her Pjs. She went to her room she then open her curtains and went into bed. I heard her say good night foxy I love now I really know she likes me.

srry it so short actually the word count is: 335 well here is music (also it was hard to find a lyric video of this song without this weird thing on it