ch.9

before this chapter start I just want to say I relize THE ONLY DECOR IS THE RIBBON ON THE WORDS WATTPAD I mean really wattpad ~sigh~

Kiana started crying 

Funneh calmed her down and on there way to Funneh dorm they saw Alec. Alec stopped and said "who are you girls?" Funneh then replied "Alec it me, Funneh" Alec was shocked but then asked who is the girl next to Funneh.
Funneh told Alec about Kiana/me also she told him where they were heading too. Alec then said to go in the back (I forgot to say Alec was in his Car well his family car I mean y would they have a garage if they didn't have one/car)

Funneh & Gold dorm

Alec dropped off the girls and he was about to drive away but Kiana needed help pushing Funneh in the dorm (just pretend there dorm only has one door for the entrance) since her tails were so big and had so many.
When they finally got Funneh inside. Alec wanted to stay and ask more questions and once Kiana said that she and now Funneh can turn into animals Alec begged if he could see what there animal form look like they both said in sync "okay" both thought about the animal they are and they 🌟TRANSFORMED ☄️

Funneh was a little bigger then then since she was 1 year older (I'm going to make it so like once your around 14 or 15 you can turned into your animal) she looked like a reguler one year old baby fox and Kiana looked like she was almost one year old black wolf with a cat tail. Alec thought they were so cute and he scooped up Funneh and started cuddling with her (also i'm make if you transform more you can earn powers ALSO srry i'm making so many things about animal transformer I don't really know anything about them and I only have one power) 

Kiana read Alec mind and Funneh mind and knew they liked each other so she then yelled "so Funneh can I go explore this big place not really since I'm in my animal" Funneh nodded yes and she went exploring

🌺Kiana POV☄️

Omg I Finelly understand what shipping! in middle school they keep on tallking about it...ahh I feel so sleppy. Kiana then fell on the floor cold and Funneh and Alec heard so one of them set Kiana on the couch and Alec want back home.