ch.21

Next day (because Kiana= lazy) 

Third person

It was the Afternoon Funneh and Kiana and were downstairs playing video games while Gold was on Instagram to speed up the time. They there was a noise ___________ (sound of doorbell I don't have 1) Gold ran to the door when she opened it was Funneh dad Gold yelled Funneh name, Funneh ran to door and hugged her father before they went to the hospital he gave Funneh a green potion he said to drink a little bit with water until a week pass and then Funneh will turn back human. Her dad also met Kiana and when he first saw he said: "do you also want to turn back human?" Kiana said no since she has been a were-cat ever since she was born. 

Hospital 

They all arrived at the hospital on their way they picked up Alec and Evan. Funneh father asked what room he was in "241" they went there, there were no doctors or nurses Funneh dad took out the potion bottle it was green he put it up to Kyran mouth a gently tipped it Funneh dad said to wait for an hour till he will be back while he would go to sooubaway (subway) to get some sandwiches. They all told what they wanted and Kiana said to choose for her. 

1 hour later   

Everyone was eating their sandwiches but then a quiet voice spoke: "where am I?" Everyone looked at the bed they all yelled "Kyran" they hugged him but after 30 seconds he said "give me some space guys but anyway missed you all so much especially you" Kyran said looking at Gold, Gold giggled after Funneh dad went and introduce himself and they shook hands. Before they left the doctor came and asked: "how did you bring him back to life?" "it my secret" Funneh dad replied. Her dad didn't want to be famous because if he was it would hard to like one example to save Kyran.