| 19 |

[this chapter contains some strong language and some triggering parts]

Alice [EDITED]

Alexander and I are driving back home since Jackson had important news. The whole trip to the AmberSky pack was just a complete waste of time.
Apparently, the one who choked me and called me Rose, wanted to lead Alexander and I to my previous pack so he could plan a small attack.

Well it worked. While Alexander and I were gone for one day, the mysterious guy killed two pack members.

I have feeling that the mysterious guy has my family. I honestly have no idea what I did wrong. The car ride was silent.
I put some music on, I put Girls my age - transviolet one, since I liked the song.

What if something bad happened to my family? I can't risk losing them. I really can't.

??? POV's

My plan worked. I distracted Alice and Alexander.
I can't deny it, but I was a little hurt since she didn't remember me.

But when she finds out who I am, she is going to scream.
She is going to scream loud, and it is going to be music to my ears.

Alexander will suffer.
He will suffer if he sees what I'll do to her, he maybe will eventually die.
I'll be so happy if he dies, Alice is mine, only mine, and so if her family.
I also find it amusing since Alexander though I was his pathetic uncle.

I walk towards the basement, since it is where I keep her family.
Poor Alexander doesn't have any family anymore so I can't really torture them.

But I can torture him.

I walk over to her pathetic mother. That stupid bitch. She is tied down onto a chair, and yes I do hit women.
I don't care what gender you are, I'll hit you, murder you perhaps even rape you.

I simply do not care.

I grab a knife and carve the name "Luke" into her arm.

"You're a monster!" She spats out.
I roll my eyes since I already knew that.
"And..and you will never be a son to me! You will never be my child." She says and I slap her. "SHUT UP, YOU WHORE!" I keep slapping her until a huge bruise was forming onto her skin.

I knew I wasn't her child.
I never fitted in when I was young, I was always different.
"You should've stayed in that mental asylum!" My 'mother' yells at me, spatting blood on the ground.

She wasn't really my mother, she just adopted me together with that pathetic idiotic husband of hers.

I've stayed in a mental asylum for a long time, I could've escaped sooner, but I wanted to go on  adventure.
After a while, the asylum stated to bore me, so I escaped.
The day I escaped was the day I started my obsession with Alice.
She was the only one who cared for me when we were younger.

My Alice, my rose, my love.

The last time I saw her she was fourteen, and she only has grown into a beautiful woman with beautiful curves.

She has never been a sister to me, I mean, it wasn't incest either since we weren't blood related.
You may call me sick, perhaps you call me a psycho, but that's okay.
Since at the end of the day, that is what I am.
My foster parents took my away when I was twelve. Now I'm twenty-two, so that was 10 years ago.

Jake, my 'brother' never did anything wrong, I just enjoyed torturing.
But I will make his death easy.
I will kill my foster parents slow, while Alice is watching.

:)