| 08 |

(Thank you for 2,53k reads! You guys are my lil sinners )

Alice [EDITED]

I woke up to the sight of Alexander crying? Why was he crying? I looked him in the eyes and his eyes immediately lighted up. He grabbed me by my waist and pushed me closed to him.
I looked down at my body and noticed I was in a hospital pyjama.

"Alice?" Alexander says and I noticed the crack in his voice at the end of the sentence. I was staring in his eyes and noticed the concern.

He brought his hand up to my cheek and started caressing it. His lips came closer to my lips. He didn't look away, and I didn't either.
We were just enjoying the moment we were sharing. Even though I had a lot of questions, such  as what the fuck happened?

His soft lips touched mine. It was a sweet kiss.
It was passionate. Full with love. His lips were so addicting.

I opened my eyes and saw him crying.

"You are the first person to make me feel again. I can feel my heart.
I'm the devil, but you are my angel." Alexander says as we didn't break contact, not even once. I touched his cheek and started caressing it.

"It's okay." I whisper and he smashes his lips back onto mine.
We got interrupted by someone knocking on the door. Alexander stood up since we were making out of the floor. A man came and he looked like a doctor.

He was probably the Pack doctor. But why was here? Now that you mention it, I still didn't know what happened. The pack doctor saw me and Alexander growled. I stood up and fell down again.
My legs felt like jelly, which was annoying and weird. It felt weird.

The doctor looked worried and asked Alexander, Alpha Blake to him, if he could see what was wrong with me.
I didn't even know what happened so I asked Alexander.

"Someone broke in and fed you some drugs."

"Sounds lovely." I say with clear sarcasm in my voice.

Alexander gave me another kiss and told me I should lay down onto the bed.

No, not in the dirty way.

The doctor came up to me and ran a few test. Apparently the guy had only gave me a few bruises, but for Alexander it weren't a few bruises, and Alexander was furious.

I really want to know who did this.

??? POV

Poor girl. She didn't even know what was happening to her.
And let's not forget about our dear, dear Alexander.
He is the most dangerous Alpha on earth, he has a heart made of stone.
But our lovely Alice made it beat again.

That is why she is his weakness.

I smirk as I think about all the things I'm going to do with her, and all the things I'm going to ruin for the both of them. Ahh- life is wonderful.

I grab a sharp knife and walk over to the torture zone. Yes, I have a torture zone built inside my own house, it always comes in handy.
I get inside room number 5. Because that is where we are keeping him.

Jake.
Alice's brother.

I walk over to her brother and see him trying to escape. I grab a knife and make a 'tsk' sound. Jake immediately looks up and start begging for his life. He couldn't see my face since I was wearing a mask.
If he knew who I was, he would break. Well, only if he still remembers me.

As I was saying, I grab the knife and start carving happy faces on his arm and chest. This was art. Pure art. The cuttings on his arms would definitely leave scars. He should be happy, because this is a master piece.
The body is a canvas and the blood is the paint I'm using. It is almost like an addiction to me.

I keep carving stuff in his body and see that he suffered enough.
I gave Jake a kiss on his cheek and whispered: 'see you tomorrow little guy.'

Next chapter is going to be extra long and extra emotional.
GIRLS AND BOYS, GET YO TISSUES READY!